Only I'm allowed to...

P'Pha has lost his mind. It's not like I didn't tell him about the whole incident with Godt or his father but P'Pha just hugged me, patted my head and told me to be careful, just the normal stuff.

Since the watch and note he has gone a little over board, he's sleeping with me every night, not that I mind, looking over my shoulder at texts, showing up at the cafeteria questioning my angels about anyone suspicious and charming them into being more vigilant, he told them about the watch and note.

My angels nearly murdered me after he left, so who was Tae and was he hot and how did I got an expensive watch and how many other people I was going to bewitch with my cute and innocentness. Was that a word?

They wanted a picture but I didn't have one, so now they are all trying to come up with excuses to go see Godt, so they can see his father.... I want to disown them.

"What the hell are you all doing?" I ask packing my bag ready to go.

"There making sure they look good for when P'Pha comes." Rome tells me.

"He's not coming today." I tell them.

They all look at me sharply.

"Why not E'Yo?" Monty fumes.

"He has lab, they're going to be late."

P'Pha has been picking me up after last class for nearly a week now, we go to eat, then back to the dorms together, its nice when he has time to do this but I knew he would get busy.

As we head to the gate, I hear a shriek or my name and look around.

"Oh Emmm Geee. "

"Is that hot guy with Godt his father?" Monty asks holding onto me, ready to faint.

"It is." I sigh.

"Yo! I want to hate you so much right now but..."

"If it wasn't for you, we would never see this many beautiful specimens in our lives."

"So, we will forgive you if you get us a topless picture."

"Guys, it's never happening!" Rome snaps.

"E'Rome how dare you!"

I pick up Godt who's hugging me and telling me he missed me.

"I camed with Daddy Yo, like you said okay!" He's smiling. "Hello angels."

They all aww and kiss him, he's giggling he loves attention.

I look around and Tae is there smiling at me. "Godt wanted to see you, let me give you a lift Wayo."

"Actually..." I start

"We had dinner plans." Monty smiles. "We are Yo's bestest friends."

"My apologies for disturbing you all, let me take you all to eat."

"Yes! I want to eat with Yo and the Yo's angels." Godt's excited.

"If you insist." Monty sighs happily.

Rome and I stare at him, he has no shame.

We don't go far, and I should text P'Pha but he has lab, but he will be angry if I don't, but if I do he will run here, I don't know what to do, I sigh.

"Yo eat this." Godt is feeding me.

"Maybe Wayo would like to come stay with us Godt." Tae tells his son.