A New friend

Ok technically I never accepted or agreed to the said bet, so I can't be held accountable or responsible for anything he asks me to do.

Wait what I confused my self with that.....

P'New and I are talking or texting often; he hasn't said anything more about the favour. I've realised he doesn't have anyone like I have Ming, he talks to people or drinks with them but that's it. I want to know so much but I didn't want to pry.

And P'Pha saw my shrine of him..... I didn't die of embarrassment, he took the bracelet I had bought as a gift for when I confessed, well the initial confession a year ago, but it's finally with the person it should be with.

I'm in full panic mode. The competition's here. The bitch has been with P'Pha all day and every time I tried to talk to him she got in the way. But I got your number women! You may have liked him for a year, but I loved him longer and now I got him I will fight you to the end! As both a man and a girl if need be! Do you have no shame in saying that? Shut up head!

We were back stage getting ready for the talent part, and she was hanging off his arm again. He was trying to get her off, but she wasn't listening. Ok, tonight I was having a talk with P'Pha, so we can at least say were dating and she needs to learn about distance.

Screw it I'm slapping that bitch.

"Calm down Yo, you can't hit a girl" Ming's trying to stop me.

"Remember that senior from arts that wanted P'Kit's number?"

"Go slap her."

Now he understands. I had to stop him from pulling her hair out; she had her arm around P'Kit's neck when we found them. Dating is hard people.

I walked over, removed her from P'Pha's arm and pulled him into another room.

"Ok P'Pha listen up. I'm trying to be reasonable and understanding and she's your friend and all but I'm not beyond hitting her. I'm warning you. "

"Yo you're jealous." He's smiling happily

"Stop being happy! Pay attention!"

He's not listening but just hugging me. Fine, I hug him back.

"P'Pha listen to my song carefully ok. I'm singing it for you."

That makes him even happier, still holding me he moves his head down and kisses me. A gasp makes us look at the door; stupid Pring's standing there shocked. She runs off but P'Pha doesn't move.

"Aren't you going to talk to her?"

"No. I keep telling her I'm dating someone but she doesn't listen. Now she knows. We have been friends for a while, I'm trying not to hurt her, but it has to stop."

The competition's over. I won the most popular vote and 2nd runner up awards. Ming is the new moon. He is super hyper; he had plans on something special with P'Kit if he won. He's already throwing hints of taking P'Kit to meet his family for new year's. If I know Ming, he'll get his way.

P'Pha gave me a matching bracelet to the one I had for him and were official. Anyone asks were dating someone!

I sent pictures to my dad of the competition; he messaged back asking where I got them photoshopped they were really convincing......you call yourself my father??

Classes have started. Once the seniors were killing us, now it's the professors. Did I ever actually know any of this stuff??? My gang and I are spending a lot of time in the library. I want to read my manga!!