We know what you did...that night

Seriously I can't deal with her, I look towards P'Pha, I've never seen that cold look of fury on his face before. I look over at Ming, and notice, P'Kit, P'Beam and P'Forth looked pissed, what's going on?

"I came to see them." She looks around confused. "The professors sent me."

"After what you did?" Crow fumes.

"Do you think we don't know?" Chickens also pissed.

I look at Ming, who's looking at me. We're giving each other 'what she do now' looks.

She looks towards P'Pha and try's to move here, but my angels stop her.

"Don't you go near Yo!"

"Seriously what's your problem?" She snaps

"Apart from the fact you're an evil scheming bitch, nothing at all." Monty replies.

"Hey!" She starts

"We know you had a hand in what happened to Yo." Rome's standing with my angels now.

Wait. What?? The room's gone silent; my dad has a weird look on his face. P'New was going to say something but P'Sing stopped him.

"I have no idea..."

"Save it sister." Crow interrupts.

"So many things didn't add up, the second guy, the stairs."

"His phone disappearing."

"How someone knew the plans for that night, and most importantly when Yo was alone."

"Someone very close by had to tell them. You told them."

"How could..." she starts.

"After the profile incident, we kept a close eye on Yo." Monty says.

"We put a little bug in Yo's phone. So when it apparently went missing, we knew where it really was." Elephant says.

"We have smart and hot friends." Monty ads

They put a bug on my phone? When the hell did they do that? I need to have a word with them. I look towards P'In who grins and winks at me. He's the hot friend.........

"You took it, after that bastard attacked Yo."

"Look...." She sounds panicky.

"No you look." Elephant says and plays a video. She's gone a little pale.

"Anyone puts in the wrong code, Yo's phone starts recoding."

"Which sends an alert, the timing is right after he was attacked."

"You put in the wrong code, it recorded you, you're not Yo, it locked. Breaking it and throwing it away behind the science building wasn't smart."

"That 2nd guy was in your room."

"That's not tru.." shes gone pale.

She looking towards P'Pha, who hasn't moved, he's sat back just watching.

"We got cctv that faces the stairs of Yo's building. The guy on the stairs came from the same floor."

"He could have come from..." she keeps looking towards P'Pha.

"No. the lights have sensors, the floor above never turned on, only going down."

"We have hot friends, we did mention that." Crow ads

"I didn't know about..."

"save it, of course you did and if you didn't you still didn't help him."