The faster you run, the faster your done

I'm so embarrassed, aunty don't you like me? Why do this? Why?

"Well cosplay does spice up a relationship." P'Beam adds

Someone kick him, anyone??? Lightning strike heavens?

"P' ...maybe we...." Ming starts but P'Kit covered his mouth fast.

"Oh, Rome what's buzzing?" P'Bright says finding his phone in a box.

Rome tries to take it but, P'Bright doesn't let him. "Your hurt Rome, I'll help you."

He's put it on speaker, Rome has a message. He tries to grab the phone but P'Bright danced out of the way. "P' please..."

Hi Rome.

you're not picking up, you okay? It's not like you I was a little worried. Listen..umm I had a great time last night..soo can I ask for a second date? Shit I should talk to you right. call me ok or text me that you're okay. Bye.

P'Bright's pissed. "Who's that Rome?" He asks.

"Someone from my faculty."

"You should tell him, it's not a date." P'Bright's saying.

P'Artith and P'Kong walk back in and stop to listen.

"It was a date. He asked me out I said yes." Rome answers.

"Your dating someone?" P'Bright's shocked

"Well sure p, it's what people do. Your dating someone." Wow where did this Rome come from. "Excuse me I need to change."

He slowly slips off the stool and stumbles a little, P'Bright catches him.

"I'm not a girl." Rome shouts and pushes him away.

"Rome, I was just helping. Why are you being weird?"

"P'Bright." Wow he's serious. "let's stop hanging out."

"What? ...Why?"

"How dense can you be? I like you, wasn't I clear? Do you think this...what your doing is easy?"

"Rome listen..."

"Do you have any idea how much it hurts to see you with her. Her touching you, kissing you."

"Rome..."

"I'm not a girl but that doesn't mean my confession or my like is any less sincere."

"I never thought that I..."

"You don't think, you never think. I don't want to hang out, please stop calling me."

"Rome..." He's trying to reason.

"I want to be like them." He points at us. "To have someone care and worry about me, to come find me when I do something crazy."

"I came to find you." He says.

"Because you were bored. The only reason you want to spend time with me is when you're bored."

"That's not..."

"I want someone who is mine, just mine. It hurts to breath when your near. Please leave me alone." He says and walks to his room, closing the door.

P'Bright looks hurt and tries to go after him but P'Artith stops him.

"Were leaving now, you brought the car right."

"I need to talk to him Artith." He snaps.

"No, you don't. We told you this was coming, now back off." His voice brooks no argument.