Visitor

I try calling P'Pha but he's only messaging me back there all in the library reviewing in a group he says. They won't be done till late, he's sleeping at P'Beam's its closer.

Ming the bastard was hammered drinking with the engineering lot. So I called him this morning to tell him, he was loud. Then hung up. Then called me again because P'Kit wasn't picking up his call and he was louder.

What the hell is happening???

My gangs all sympathetic but there reassuring me no way is it an affair, they just wanted to share the news. I can't skip morning class and P'Pha has an exam. I leave him more messages but I hear nothing back.

Yes I know there will be a logical explanation, but I want answers.

"Dam it all you illegal doctors." I yell at lunch

"He's finally snapped."

"I knew it would happen." Monty's shaking his head.

"If he's cheating on me fine." I say. "It's time I had an affair."

There all shocked. Fine I wouldn't really but saying something insane makes me feel better a little. My gangs also messaged P'Pha but they don't get something with 10 minutes like me. But even I got nothing but I love you talk later.

I typed it and sent it. You're cheating on me with P'Kit fine I'm having an affair.

It was stupid I realized the minute I sent it. He wouldn't but you know me I over think! Really, you do? I rest my case! Now I'm banging my head against the table.

"We could use his head to crack walnuts." Elephants saying

"Bastard you all only think about food." I yell.

"Yo, I bet one of them is getting it as a gift and the others helping. P'Pha loves you and P'Kit may look annoyed but he really likes Ming." Rome's says putting his hand between my head and the table.

"You're just missing him Yo." He adds when I don't stop.

We realize the people in the cafeteria are ohh and gasping but I keep banging my head. I'm sorry P'Pha I didn't mean it but talk to me na.

"Ohh emm geee." Elephant gasps.

"Who is that?"

"Did I have a heart attack and go to hot guy heaven?" Monty's asking.

"P'Pha" I'm moaning.

"I wonder who he's looking for?"

"I'm right here p, look at me." Chicken's shouting.

Huh? I wonder what's got them like this, I sit up.

"Don't look Yo."

"Why can't he?" Crow ask

"It's very possible for that guy to fall for him."

"True, don't look Yo."

"Bastards."

I turn to look who's got them and the cafeteria in a frenzy.

"P'Sing!" I yell running and hugging him.

"Hello Yo." He says laughing and kissing my cheeks, he's still used to the French greeting.

The people around us are gasping and making comments about what he just did and of course it would be me the moon. I take him over to my table, best to sit and talk.

"I can't believe your actually here p."

"I did say I would see you soon." He's laughing.

"A few days." I'm glaring.