I meet Him, but im a girl ...

P'Kit is still laughing, holding his sides.

I hear noises and turn to look back, the gorilla that grabbed me is still giving me strange stares, like full on looking, not even subtle.

P'Kit stops laughing to wipe the tears and looks at me smiling.

"I really want to ask why your dressed like that Nong, but dam you look good, so cute!" He says with a wink.

"P....." I whine and he chuckles.

I get a weird feeling and look back, that guys now coming towards us, I don't know why it should worry me, I'm a guy, but his gaze really scares me right now. And he's taller and much bigger than me, I can't fight, not at all that's Ming thing, the bastard who's not here.

I unintentionally grab P'kit's sleeve. Dam it, I'm acting like a girl, it's the fucking wig I swear it. I knew that side shop felt weird, bet someone did some voodoo on it.

He stops chuckling then and looks behind me and realizes what's got me freaked out. He comes forward and puts his arm loosely around my shoulder and makes me walk with him.

"Why are you here alone dressed like that, Nong?" he askes

"I came with my friend, P. It's to help him but we got separated, his relative took him off somewhere, and he's not back yet." I tell him, calming down now I'm not alone.

P'Kit is a little shorter than me normally, and definatly now that I'm wearing heels. Yes I'm freaking wearing heels, I'll get you for this asshole Ming. But I know he can fight, like really. He used to get into a few scrapes in high school, with his two best friends, P'Beam and P'Pha.

I know because I am in love with P'Pha.

He is my secret crush; I have loved him for a long time. Long time. And this time included me stalking him as well, so I know his friends.

Not the crazy stalking! Stop thinking that right now!!

I went to any place I knew he would be. The place he had breakfast, the cafeteria at school, every basketball game he played. I was the sad ugly fan that waited with a bottle of water for him, one he never took.

He's like an Angel and I'm just an everyday guy, nothing special. Not someone he would ever notice and if he did, not someone that he would remember. I watched him from afar, and dreamed ridiculous dreams. I sat in the corner just to see him. That was ok; I just wanted to see him.

"Friend, the one you always were with in High School?" I'm pulled back from my thoughts by P'Kit's question.

"Yes P, Ming" I answer.

Strange he remembered not only me but Ming as well.

"I can't believe you recognized me in this P. You're really great." I tell him

He laughs and says of course he's great.

I realize we have walked out into the hallway, away from all the loud music, I take a breather.

"So why are you dressed like that Nong?" P'Kit asks.

I give him the short version; he shakes his head in understanding.

"How are you here P? I though this party was Ming's relatives and he didn't even go to our University; I didn't expect to see anyone I know here. Only reason I agreed to this."

"I was drinking with some friends at the place next door when girls from here were walking past, and one twisted her ankle just a bit. She asked me to help her get here so her ride could take her home."

"Good thing for me you helped her P." I laughed

I take out my phone and call Ming, I want to leave so badly. But the bastards doesn't pick up. I try a few more times, still nothing. I don't want to go in there again, alone or with anyone.

"Don't make that face Nong." P'Kit says, while putting his arm around my shoulders and walking me with him. "Come sit with me till you can reach your friend."

I try to protest. Omg there from our university, they will see me in this get up.

"I really didn't like the way that guy was looking at you, best not to be there or alone in case he comes out."

That comment makes me stop from saying anymore. It's true I don't want to be there. We walk out of the club where they had booked the large room and across the small ally to the place where P'Kit is drinking with his friends.

I don't pay much attention, still trying to call Ming, soon ex friend. No reply to my calls or texts.

I hope he's ok, nothing happened to him right? it's not like Ming to disappear like that. His relative seemed a bit off, did they get into a fight?

I'm so focused on my thoughts I don't realize we have arrived and P'Kit has pushed me down into a seat. I sit quietly, until comments make me look up.

Oh god there is like 7 of them here. I want the ground to swallow me up right here, right now.

"Ohh Kit, how did you end up with a cutie like this? You know her? How? Hello Nong, what's your Line? Come sit with P, Nong." They shoot questions at me.

Where the hell is the lighting strike to kill me right here where I sit?? Where the hell is it???

"Quit it you guys, your scaring her." The voice coming from next to me makes me freeze.

It's so familiar, it can't be, it really can't. The gods in all the heavens can't hate me this much. They really really can't. After a few encouraging comments to myself in my head and some deep breaths, I turn and look.

I am sitting next to the man I love, Doctor Phana Kongthanin, my P'Pha.

Gods in all the heavens, I'm not going to make offerings to you anymore.