Save me...Ming...

I want to cry my eyes out at the unfairness of the universe, but I'm sitting here stiffly next to P'Pha. Yes P'Phana, my P'Pha.

Stop that!! He isn't mine dam it. I wish he was. He isn't stop thinking it stupid head!!

I'm trying to just breathe and not talk. I really don't want to make a bigger fool of myself then this. Really? You think that's possible, you're dressed like a girl. Shut up stupid head, stop talking back to me, err yourself...

I distract myself by trying to text Ming again. I'm starting to get worried, this really isn't like him. No matter how much I'm yelling at him in my head, he really wouldn't leave me alone like that, something must have happened. Is he ok?

I try calling again, but still no answer, I text him where I am, so at least he can find me.

Coughing from my side distracts me, it's my P'Pha. Stop it, he isn't yours!!

I offer him my drink, I was too nervous to touch it. He takes it and gulps the whole glass down in one go. Easy there P'Pha that's alcohol not water.

He drank what I gave him......

Insert a lot of internal screaming and a victory dance I'm doing in my head. After all these years, I gave a drink to P'Pha. And he took it!! Seems like a simple thing, but to me, it's an event that I will write down in history books, and re read for years to come. I can't help smiling looking at him.

"You're cute" P'Pha asks, slowly moving towards me. "What's your name?"

My hearts beating so fast, just a few inches and our lips would touch. I can't breathe. He's caressing my cheek, and I'm looking at him, so close. He's beautiful; his eyes are shining and focused on me, just me. I should move away, he's drunk, but when will this chance ever come again?

I'm sure my face is red; my ears are burning right now. He's looking at me, talking to me.

Gasps make me turn to the doorway before I can answer him, omg it's Ming, and his heads bleeding.

Where seconds ago I was red, I'm sure my face is pale right now, looking at my friend. I whisper his name and rush to him. He looks like he definitely was in a fight. His heads bleeding, his clothes are scuffed, his knuckles are red and he has a bruise forming on the side of his face and his lip is bleeding.

"What happened?" I ask helping him sit down in my seat.

I take out the handkerchief from my purse and try to dab at the blood flowing down his cheek. Yes I have a purse, come on I said Ming got the outfit and all, dam it I have a purse...

"P'Ken is dating that harpy, he just invited me to get even for her." he flinches as he talks.

"Even for what? That bitch cheated on you! That girl is insane. I told you she was behind those guys at the carpark at Cheeters where you took me for my birthday." I'm was so mad.

"I know I'm sorry, dear." He smirks at me, and then flinches again.

"That's going to bruise. Didn't you want to try being the moon for your faculty? How's that going to happen if your pretty face is like that? What's going to happen if the seniors in you faculty find out? You're going to be in trouble before classes even start!! I know don't talk, it wasn't your fault but seniors don't care about that, it's you they will blame. What if it affects you activities before they start? What's your mom going to say? I promised her id make sure you stay out of trouble!! If I wasn't scared of your mother, id phone her and tell her what that moron P'Ken did! It would serve him right to answer to aunty! I'm going to need supplies from the pharmacy to clean that up." I finish my rant, I know I was ranting but I couldn't help it, I'm worried.

I don't like Ming being hurt. It stems from my guilt, because half the fights he got into growing up were because of me. I got picked on and bullied a bit, but Ming always, always stood up for me. We both took Muay Thai, but he was good and I gave up after a week. I couldn't do it, I really couldn't.

"Your girlfriend's fiery, Nong" Someone says from behind us.

Dam it. Ming chuckles while I turn to look at who's talking. It's someone new, he wasn't with the group.

"P'Forth, thanks for your help back there." Ming replies to the senior. "Yo, that's P'Forth, a senior from my faculty, p this is my...girlfriend."

I wai at the senior, I was taught manners by my parents. I show respect to my elders, and I'm kind to my friends, even though at this time I want lightning to strike Ming.

I don't know the area, so I go with P'Kit to a nearby pharmacy and get supplies and pain meds for Ming. I tell P'Kit what's going on as we walk. He really isn't impressed with Ming's ex either or his cousin P'Ken. He thinks we should report it, but I tell him it will be Ming's decision, I doubt he wants to cause trouble; he likes his aunt, even if that bastard cousin should drown somewhere. That cow will put him through the ringer, and he deserves it that girls a psycho.

P'Kit also tells me who P'Forth is, I stop walking and look like I'm ready to cry he just laughs and walks me along. P'Forth is not just a senior from Ming's faculty, but also the Moon for last year. He's very popular.

"Don't worry Nong, just say that you're a cousin and left already. Hehe"

"I didn't think anyone I knew would be here, but practically the whole of the university is out here just to see me like this. I'm begging you P, don't tell anyone it's me ok?" I make pleading eyes with P'Kit.

"He might not, but what can you do about people who already figured it out, Nong Wayo?" Standing in front of us smiling in P'Beam.

Attack you dam alien's!! Do it right now!!!