We will find out

I look around the small restaurant for my gang, spotting them I walk over. I'll have to tell them about the new guy and I still have to give them their gifts.

"Your highness." Monty says as I get near the table.

"Huh?" I ask. "Your hyper this early?"

"We thought a greeting like that would be suitable."

"Yes of course."

"With you being Sailor Moon."

I stop pulling out the chair and look at them. Oh shit.

"Grab him!" Monty says as I try to run.

I'm grabbed and put on the table, literally. Monty is looking down at me smiling, while crow and chicken have a hold of each arm.

"Did you think we wouldn't find out E'Yo?" elephant says.

"It..itt.." I start.

"You kept something this important from us!"

"I have no idea what you mean..." I say

"There will be repercussions."

"Monty your scaring me..."

"Oh really." He laughs. "We have interesting pictures."

Oh shit. How is that possible? How did they find out? How much do they know? All the deities in heaven save me....

"What's happening guys?" Rome asks coming in.

Chicken and crow are moving, if they have pictures then...

"Rome run!!!" I yell.

But it's too late, he's caught and brought to sit on a chair, they let me get up and sit next to him, they tied our hands with scarfs behind the chairs.

"Guys this is a public place!!" Rome yells.

"We know!" They all sit opposite and smile.

"Best thing, tell us everything and beg for mercy." Monty says

I look at Rome, we both sigh, look at them and say sorry. They untie us.

We tell them what happened, there all hyped, and pissed they didn't know, they would have loved to help out.

We tell the auntie that runs the shop sorry but she loved it, she tells us to come often, in all the years she's been there, this was the liveliest morning ever....

We just make it to first class, but every break and lunch, all they talk about is the incident, they want details and where we got the outfits made, I tell them. They send the pictures to me and Rome, I look through when I have a few minutes after class, there well taken but this was meant to be stopped. Father!

"How the hell did you get pictures?" I ask Monty

Were at a small bar, sitting outside waiting for the team and P'New, I gave my gang the gifts my dad sent, they love them, I brought the teams with me. P'In has news he's buying everyone drinks.

"Which pictures?" P'Din asks coming in, the rest following.

"Where's P'New?" I ask

"On his phone to his boyfriend." P'Yut laughs. "You're here alone? Where's Pha? He let you out of his sight?"

"We have strict instructions not to leave Yo, and wait till P'Pha arrives when dropping him home." elephant says

They all laugh and ask how I'm doing, and how's Ming. I give them their gifts, the all ooohhh over them.