Standoff

I calm Rome down and find out where they are. P'Pha's phone was off, Ming's not picking up, I leave them both a messages and get there as fast as I can.

I end up at a small building that has something going on. I call Rome when I'm outside, its P'Maprang that comes to meet me, her hand wrapped in a bandage.

"What the hell's happening p?" I ask her.

She isn't badly hurt but Rome was upset and panicked.

"What's going on? An event?" I ask looking around.

"Yo it's been a nightmare. It's all P'Bright's fault and he's the one to run off when we need help. I can't get a hold of Kong or Forth, Tew, Em, Oak and Wad are out of town, Rome was so sweet to come when I called him ahhhh." She's stressed and angry.

"Calm down p." I try to get her to sit, but she just pulls me to the backstage area where P'May and P'Prae are with Rome. They explain what's happening.

"It's a competition between university clubs Yo, P'Bright made it worse with an argument, and apparently something about some stolen trophy came up as well. There is a dance competition happening and to protect the university honour he agreed to our faculty joining. The professors don't want to look bad so they agreed as well." P'May calmly explains.

"It was fine till we got to the finals. Everyone laughed at us at the beginning, it's a lavish and showy event Yo, so no one thought we could even pass to the finals today. Us being engineering students." P'Maprang's pissed.

"But we did our best and the judges liked us, we got through to the finals today. It's just a few small clubs that participate, its meant to be for fun." P'May continue.

"Yeh but the arts club bitches have been giving us a hard time. They usually always win, there is no finals. But this year more groups entered so they had to split it and we made it with 5 other groups." P'Maprang continues.

"But Yo, the three guys who were helping us still aren't here, it has to be a group of 6 people and weird things have been happening. We thought we were imagining it but it's too coincidental. And May getting sick suddenly, someone might be messing with us." P'Prae sounds worried.

"But why? You said yourself it's just a small competition."

"Some people take school honour very seriously." Rome answers.

"Aren't they from our university?" I ask, different faculty?

"No there from a convent just out of the city, an all-girls boarding school. They never loose Yo and I heard accidently the judges just passed them, by a small margin." P'Prae is saying.

"So P'Bright had a fight with the convent girls?" I ask confused.

"No Yo, the guys from a chess club that are part of their group. Its has to be 3 guys and 3 girls." P'May answers.

Of course. They need somethings, Rome and I offer to go, they look grateful, they're trying to get a hold of the others.

"You think there sabotaging them?" I ask Rome as were walking

"Someone defiantly pushed P'Maprang Yo. I didn't see who but it was deliberate." Rome's worried.

"But what can they do now? How can we help?" I ask.

"I don't know but I called P'Artith, he said to keep an eye open he's coming."

We get the things and wait for P'Artith. Rome came when they called, P'Bee wanted to come but Bas wasn't well. Shit I hope the little guys ok.