A long night for many...

Kit POV

"I finish up early to come see you and you want to have an affair?" I say smiling.

"p..." Ming whispers.

"That's good to know, I won't blame you, go right ahead." I say before I turn and walk out.

I get to my car door when I'm get turned and the idiots hugging me, dam it that's tight.

"Let g..."

His kiss is hard and bruising, I can taste different drinks, how many did he have?

I push him away angrily and get into the driver seat, but before I can even start the car he's sitting next to me, with the kicked puppy look.

"Don't you dare Ming Kwan." I say in a stern voice.

I look away fast, that looks not going to work, its not, its not, its not dam it.

I know I didn't have much time the last two weeks, the assignment was due and we worked as fast as we could, we wanted to come see our boyfriends. Pha wanted to surprise Yo, so no one said we'd finish today instead of tomorrow.

We got here just in time to hear some of the conversation, but hearing him talk about an affair makes me want to hit something. Like I'd let you idiot!

"Seat belt." I snap.

He listens quietly, I can never stay calm around him, he's the only one that can get my temper up this fast.

We are half way back to the dorms, the idiot's been quiet, just looking at me.

"p...I feel sick."

I find a place to park fast, he runs out. It's quite dark, this is the side road and not many people use it this late, I always take this route when I'm annoyed with him.

I go out to check on him when I see him just standing, as soon as I'm close he's hugging me.

"Don't be mad p." He whispers.

"You're not feeling sick?" I snap.

"I can't hug you in the car." He says quietly. "You only take this route when your mad at me, I don't like it."

"Just go have an affair then." I snap.

"I would never do it p."

I thread my fingers threw his hair and tug gently till he moves back a little and looks at me, shit he's teary. Why do I care? Because the idiots mine dam it.

"You ever try Ming Kwan, I will break every bone in your body. Slowly. While I name them." I tell him seriously. "Understand?"

He nods his head fast, a slow smile creeping across his lips, shit. I missed him. NO I DIDN'T.

He's kissing me slow and deep, I moan when his hands move under my shirt, but as my back hits the car I realise, we're outside. But no matter how much I try to push him away, he won't move.

I always forget he's stronger than me, but no matter what I want he normally lets me have my way, but tonight he's not listening.

I try to catch my breath, what the hell is this idiot doing to me? When did I loose so much control of my sanity? We did it in the back seat of my car! I want to die right here ....

"p." He whispers in my ear.

Why use that tone? He's still...he wants to go again...

"Ming..."