Prolouge

(Third Person POV)

It's 9 in the morning. Aphmau was still sleepy. It's been 3 months since the events of Starlight Wonderland. Those days were just moments she'd wished she could forget. But ever since Aaron went blind and amnesiac, Lucinda has been trying to craft a potion that could fix his blindness and his memories.

She yawns to the sunlight creeping into her window.

She opens her eyes and looks out the window to see her home, Lovers Lane.

She gets out of bed and starts to make herself pancakes for breakfast. She was wearing her purple pjs.

"Today's another day... without Aaron..." she said to herself.

Aphmau has been thinking about Aaron a lot lately to wonder if Lucinda has made the potion.

She receives a call from Lucinda on her cell phone. She answers it.

"Oh, good morning Lucinda." Said Aphmau.

"Morning Aphmau." Lucinda replied.

"What's up?" Aphmau asked.

"Nothing much really. But I just wanted to let you know that I fixed Aaron's memories and blindness." Lucinda said.

Aphmau became speechless when she heard that. She couldn't believe that her fiancé's memories have returned.

"Really?!" Aphmau replied.

"Yup. Meet me at my place around 12:30." Lucinda said.

"Okie dokie." Aphmau said.

She ends the call. She is beyond relieved and happy that Aaron's memories are back. She runs up to her room and undresses. She changes into a black tank top and white shorts with purple and orange flip-flops. She wears Aaron's hoodie. The same one from Starlight with the Lycan family symbol on it.

"I'm on my way Aaron." Aphmau said to herself aloud.

~~Time Skip~~

Aphmau walks down the streets to Lucinda's house. She approaches the front door to knock on it three times.

Lucinda opens the door. She's wearing a yellow crop-top with blue jean shorts and black flip-flops.

"You're here Aphmau!" She said.

"Yep. I sure am." Aphmau replied.

"ALPHA!!" Said two familiar voices from inside.

Aphmau went inside to see who they were.

It was Daniel and Dottie.

"D-Dottie... D-Daniel..." She said as she was shocked to see Daniel and Dottie.

Dottie is wearing a black and light blue flannel shirt with a white crop-top and wearing jeans with holes in them and black shoes.

"Aphmau!!!" Dottie said with glee. She was happy to see her alpha alive and well.

"Dottie! I thought... I thought you were under Ein's potion..." Aphmau replied.