Chapter 51: Eavesdropping On Demons

(Aphmau's POV)

I started to walk through the portal in the wall. I entered that room the demons made. It kinda reminded me of the masquerade ball back at Starlight Wonderland. I started to look around. I walked up the stairs and I see something in one of the rooms. I could see Rhys, Noi, Pierce, and Leif in the room. Rhys, Noi, and Pierce had their horns out and they were in their Deimos clothes too. Asch sat on a throne. I quickly hid behind the wall so that way they couldn't see me. I had to know what they were up to.

"What do we do with this new information?" Rhys asked.

Asch sighs.

"What do you mean?" He asked with a slight growl in his tone.

"Well, we've now discovered Ava is a princess since her father is ruler of all humans." Rhys explained.

"Yeah. And we've just learned that Aphmau is the alpha of all Lu'pines. Which makes her..." Said Leif but Pierce cuts him off only to finish his sentence.

"A queen." Pierce said.

"What? They think I'm the queen of werewolves? That's new..." I thought.

"That must make Melissa and Dottie her knights and Kawaii~Chan her assistant." Leif said.

"They think Melissa and Dottie are my knights and think that Kawaii~Chan's my assistant? Wow." I thought.

"Well, I believe we now have a possible solution to us coming here." Rhys said.

Rhys turns around to look at Pierce.

"Court Ava." Said Pierce.

"Correct." Said Rhys.

"Okay, this idea opens up a whole new bottle of questions. First off, the kingdom of Deimos won't allow that. A Deimos courting a human—" Says Leif but is interrupted by Asch.

"Has never been done." Said Asch.

I look confused.

"Wait... they named their kingdom after their species? Odd." I thought.

"I would argue that now is possibly the best time to pursue that." Said Rhys.

"We'll be put to death if we attempt that." Asch said.

"Aren't we already on deaths door if everyone finds out we used the last soul?" Leif asked.

"Wait... soul? Does he mean a magic orb or something? Those things do contain magic anyways. I guess that's what they used to get to Earth." I thought.

"No one on Deimos has to know we courted a human. We only want Ava for her magic, that's all." Said Rhys.

"Oh boy... just wait till they find out there's no magic in this world." I thought.

"How about we just start threatening humans? Maybe with... I don't know... death?" Leif questioned.

"We are severally outnumbered in this world Leif. The human population here severely outweighs the entirety of our kingdom." Rhys explained.