Chapter 106: Giving Demons Proper Hygiene

(Aphmau's POV)

Me, Melissa, and Ava walked into the bathroom and Pierce, Asch, and Leif followed. I can't believe I'm about to teach a demon what proper hygiene is.

"You've been here before but the bathroom is a very sacred and private place. People want privacy to be able to take a shower and get ready for the day and stuff." Ava explained.

"Okay, we've been here before." Leif said.

"What do we do here?" Asch asked.

"First, let's work on your shave." I said.

"Our what?" Asch asked.

~~9 Minutes Later...~~

Some time passed and we were about to teach demons how to shave. We put some shaving cream on their faces and Ava put some on herself too.

"Pay attention because I'm only going to show you this once." Said Ava.

She then shaves her face with a razor.

"See?" Ava asked.

"Heh, that's easy. Gimme that!" Leif said.

He takes the razor and he shaves half of his face. He then cut himself and blood leaked out from his cheek. He screamed.

"I got that." I said.

I used my magic to heal the scab on his cheek. But I didn't pass out. I just got a little exhausted so I sat down next to the sink. Leif then looked at Ava.

"Why didn't you tell me the stick had tiny blades?" He asked.

"Look this is the first time Ava's showing someone else how to do this okay? And she only does her upper lip." I said.

I get up and I take the razor and shave Leif's face.

"There." I said.

Ava looked at Asch.

"Your turn." She said.

Asch sat down in the chair.

"You better not cut me." He said.

Ava shaves Asch's face.

"Done." Said Ava.

Melissa looks at Pierce.

"Pierce?" She asked.

"Okay." Pierce replied.

Pierce sits down in the chair and Melissa shaves his face.

"Okay, now it's time for you guys to... uhh... take a bath..." Ava said.

"Oh jeez... my gut tells me something is crazy is gonna happen..." I thought.

"Uh, how do we do that?" Asch asked.

Ava sighed. I looked to Melissa.