Chapter 59: Looking For Medicine

(Dottie's POV)

We all walked into the bathroom. I shut the door behind me. I start to have a conversation with Melissa and Kawaii~Chan. Aphmau passed out thanks to her healing magic.

"We're screwed. I mean we are so screwed!!" I exclaimed with worry.

"Calm down. Work the problem." Melissa said.

"We need to fix Ava." Kawaii~Chan said.

I thought for a second.

"Wait... I think we should give her some of that Tylenol." I said.

"Yeah. It helped us with our sneezes and coughs from last night." Kawaii~Chan said.

"Okay. Everyone else, fan out. Somebody find the Tylenol." Melissa said.

Melissa and Kawaii~Chan exit the bathroom as I stay in the room to look for the Tylenol.

~~5 Minutes Later...~~

"COME ON!! THERE'S GOT TO BE SOME TYLENOL IN HERE SOMEWHERE!!!" I yelled as I searched through all the pill bottles in the cabinet.

I heard something.

"Meow~" Said a cat.

I turn around to find Johnny and Noi.

"Not now, Okay?" I said to the cat.

It meows again.

"What?" I asked it.

The cat shows me a small cabinet. Johnny opens it up with his tail and hops in it to pull out a bottle of Tylenol.

"Thanks Johnny." I said to the sweet cat.

I look at Noi.

"This Tylenol might help Ava." I said to him.

"Ty-Lee-Noi?" He asked.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes." I replied.

He snags it from my hand.

"I need to fix Ava!!" Noi exclaimed as he ran out of the bathroom.

"Wait!!" I yelled running after him.

I suddenly stop as I heard screaming from Ava's room. That sounded like Aphmau. I rush into the room to open the door.

"Aphmau! Are you okay?" I asked.