Chapter 31: Demons In Human Clothes

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

It's now 10:08 and we were still in our pjs. I see Melissa making coffee for Dottie. Ava told the other demons that we'd help them get into their human clothes when we're done eating breakfast.

"Dang it, sandman's starting to goose me." Dottie yawned.

"Here, have some coffee. By the way, there's no cocoa powder in it." Melissa told her.

"Oh! Chocolate free? You shouldn't have!" Dottie said.

She drinks her coffee.

"Aphmau should be out of the shower soon. Then that way we can all change into our clothes and eat breakfast." Ava told me.

"Okay." Dottie replied.

"I hope Aphmau's okay..." I thought.

I see Aphmau running out of the bathroom and tackles me.

"HELP MEEEE!!!" She shrieked.

I fall on the floor as she hugs me.

"Aphmau why did you—" I asked her but she cuts me off.

She has a look of embarrassment on her face.

"I... can't do this! NO MORE! NO MORE! NO MORE! NO MORE! NOO MOOOORRREEEE!!" She screamed.

"OKAY OKAY!!" I yell.

~~Time Skip~~

"WHAT?! He kissed you?!?!" Melissa exclaimed.

Aphmau becomes flustered.

"By accident..." she replied.

It's been 5 minutes and it's now 10:13. I am shocked due to the fact that Asch kissed Aphmau on accident. But Dottie found her reaction hilarious.

Dottie laughs.

"So funny! I'm cracking up!" Dottie replied.

"Stop it!! It's not that funny when you're living it!" Aphmau whined.

"I'm all done." Said Dottie still trying to hold back all of her laughs.

Aphmau puts her hands on her face.

"Why did I ever think that today will be a normal day?? It's gonna be another crazy day. It feels like we've been here for months but we've been here for 4 days now." Aphmau told us as her ears and tail flopped down.

"Relax." Melissa told her.

"I can't!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Hey... we're here..." I tell her.

I stand up.

"How about some pancakes? It'll be my treat Aphmau." I say.

"Sure." She tells me.

I walk back into the kitchen and start making pancakes. I noticed Asch and Leif arguing.