Chapter 126: Ava Is A Deimos?!

(Melissa's POV)

I had a hard time processing what just happened. Ava and Kawaii~Chan inviting a man named Zex into the apartment, Zex holding Ava hostage, human souls are the source of Deimos power, Zex throwing a teleportation potion on the ground, getting thrown into a portal... it was all so complicated, I could barely believe that all just happened.

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself on the cold hard ground. I get up and I check my surroundings to find my friends. Aphmau was on the floor and her ears and tail were out. Kawaii~Chan and Dottie were on the floor as well.

I then noticed that we were standing in front of an entrance to a castle. The sky was dark and the moon was out. Was this the land of Deimos?

"Aphmau?" I asked.

She woke up and she stood up.

"Owww..." Aphmau groaned.

I was relieved to see my future sister-in-law unharmed. I then noticed that Dottie got up on her feet and so did Kawaii~Chan.

"What... just... happened?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Where are we?" Dottie asked.

Aphmau looked at us.

"We are now in... the land of Deimos." Aphmau said.

My eyes widened. We just got thrown into another world again! Do we have to learn about Deimos now??

"No... there must be a way out of here!" Kawaii~Chan yelled.

She started to run off but I quickly grabbed her hand.

"Kawaii~Chan! It doesn't work like that! We need to find Asch and the others and..." I explained but then I realized something.

"Wait... where's Ava?!?!" Dottie exclaimed.

"Dottie! Keep it down. Someone might hear." Aphmau said.

I checked my surroundings to find Ava but I couldn't see her.

"Nnn..." Someone groaned.

I then saw Ava on the floor. Me and my friends rushed over to her but I immediately took a few steps back. I then noticed that she has horns! She's a Deimos?! Wait... did the potion turn her into a Deimos or something?? Ava slowly got back up on her feet.

"Ava, are you... okay?" Kawaii~Chan asked her.

"I... I'm not sure..." Ava replied.

Ava then noticed that we were in Deimos.

"Where are we?" Ava asked.

"D...Deimos..." I said.

I stood in shock because I couldn't believe that Ava has horns right now. And they're curled.

"You mean... Asch's world?" Ava asked.

"Y...y... yes..." Dottie said.

"Grr... how could they lie to—" Ava says but Aphmau cuts her off.

"Ava. We're.... sorry alright? Can you... just accept... our apology?" She asked.