Chapter 26: Exposed

(Aphmau's POV)

It's now sunset and we've finished taking pictures. Ava looks at her phone. I look at it too.

"Ava's got 2,337 followers now. This is insane! This is almost too much." I said.

"Yeah.." Ava replied.

"Are you ready to wield this kind of power? This kind of responsibil—" I ask her but is cut off by Asch.

"Enough talk. What is the amount of human likes for myself against Leif?" He asked us.

"Oh yeah. Right. I forgot..." Ava said.

We both look at the post.

"Woah... it looks like Asch is ahead of Leif by... wow... quite a bit." I said.

"As expected." He said.

"Wha— no way!!" Leif said in an upset tone.

"Looks like the honor of Ava's life is mine Leif. Which means Aphmau's life is yours. Don't worry, you just—" Asch said but gets cut off.

Leif picks up Ava and carries her in his arm.

We all gasp.

"What the..?!" Ava panicked.

He turns to us.

"This contest isn't over Asch! And I'm gonna make sure I win!" He said to us.

Ava screams.

Me, Melissa, Kawaii~Chan, and Dottie run to the window to grab Ava but it was too late. Leif jumps out the window.

"NO!!!" Dottie screamed.

He lands on the ground and some little kids freak out and run away. Leif begins running.

"Are you kidding me?!?!" Kawaii~Chan shrieked.

"Dottie, why didn't you shut the window?!" Melissa yelled.

"I didn't know he was gonna jump out the window!!" She panicked.

I turn to Melissa worried.

"DONT LET HIM GET AWAY!!!" I yelled.

Me and Melissa jump from the window and land on the ground. Dottie and Kawaii~Chan do the same.

Dottie spots Leif running with Ava in his arm.

"There!" She said.

"Follow him! Follow him!!" I said.

We all start running after him.

~~10 Minutes Later...~~

We follow Leif into the park. We start to slow down but then we start to run faster. That usually happens when me, Melissa, and Dottie are in our werewolf forms and when Kawaii~Chan is in her Meif'wa form. It was probably nothing.

Leif stops and puts Ava on the ground. I catch up just in time for me, Melissa, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan to tackle him.

All four of us pin him to the floor.