Chapter 19: Two Cats

(Aphmau's POV)

A couple minutes have passed. Ava was talking to her neighbor, Mrs. Oates. She kinda reminded me of Lucinda. But Mrs. Oates now knows about the demons but she doesn't know they're demons. She just thinks they are cosplayers. But when she saw them... She must think Ava's dating them.

Kawaii~Chan and Dottie were standing next to Ava's door because she was putting a gift way, Melissa was standing next to the coffee table, and I was standing next to... Asch. I really don't like Asch at the moment. Especially after what he tried to do to Ava the other day. But evil or not, I'm gonna have to trust him. Weather I like it or not.

Noi and Rhys were chatting. I was just looking at Asch. how could he just embarrass Ava like that? It was rude.

Ava comes back out from her bedroom.

"You guys suck!" I said.

Asch turns to me.

"Excuse me?" He said with anger in his tone.

"You heard me 'Your Majesty'! It's bad enough that you all are taking over Ava's home, but now she has to imagine sweet little Mrs. Oates like... uugh! And she thinks Ava's... grrr!" I told them.

Asch now looks at me with anger.

"Don't. Speak to me like that." He growled at me angrily.

Johnny the cat begins to growl.

My eyes are now filled with fear as he walks closer to me.

But I wipe the fear away and give him an angry look.

"Make me stop then!" I tell him.

He places his hand on my shoulder and threatens me with this flame magic.

"Your Majesty stop!" Rhys exclaimed.

Then something stops Asch. Him and I both fall on the floor.

We noticed a shadowy figure with glowing eyes sitting in a corner. That must have been what stopped Asch.

It stands next to Dottie and Kawaii~Chan's legs. Dottie freaks out and runs a few inches away from it. Kawaii~Chan runs but falls on the floor next to the couch. Melissa screams and jumps on the coffee table.

"W-What the hell is..?!" Dottie panicked.

The shadowy figure shifts into a cat that's purple.

Me, and the rest look at it in shock.

"Wha..." I said. I was speechless right now.

"Another spirit?" Pierce said in confusion.

Kawaii~Chan and Melissa look at it.

"Spir— OOOhhh, thats why you guys called Johnny a spirit." I said realizing.

"That's not a cat I've ever seen." Ava said trembling.

Johnny walks over to it. The two start meowing.

"Awwww." Dottie said.