Chapter 46: They're All My Friends

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

We just arrived at Ava's house. Asch, Pierce, Noi, Leif, Rhys, Melissa, Dottie, and Aphmau were all in the living room. Aphmau was laying on the couch and she still hasn't woken up yet. I sat in Ava's room on the floor next to her TV. Ava was laying on her bed and her face was all red and Johnny the cat was laying next to her. Andrew sat by her and Devon stood by the door.

"Ahem. Uhh... A-Ava? P-Pumpkin? Your father and I uhh... feel you're not telling us the truth about something." Said Andrew.

"You think?" I tell him.

"Don't take that tone with Andrew, Kawaii~Chan. We—" Devon said to me but Andrew cuts him off.

"Sweetie, I got this." He said.

Andrew turns to Ava.

"Ava, tell us what's going on. Maybe we can help you with—" Andrew says to her but Devon cuts him off.

"I told you something was happening! When we got knocked out, I had a dream that Ava was surrounded on the couch by demons and 4 women. And those demons and women symbolize these boys and girls. I—" Devon exclaims but Andrew interrupts him.

He turns to Devon.

"Devon! Please allow me to handle this." Said Andrew.

He sighed. He turns to Ava.

"A-Ava. Is Noi your boyfriend? Why are these boys taking an interest in you? And are the 4 girls some friends of yours? If you want we could ask them to leave you alone." Andrew said.

"If we leave Ava alone, then we might end up sleeping in the garbage with the raccoons!" I thought worried.

Ava gets up from the bed.

"O-okay. You guys want to know the truth?" She asked.

Devon turns to her.

"Ava, we just want to help you and—" Said Devon but Ava interrupts him.

"These boys are all... madly in love with me. And the 4 girls are just some friends trying to help me get through this. But they're all just my friends, so..." Ava said.

"I mean we can clearly see that they're madly in love with you and that the girls are just trying to help you out." Devon said.

"You and the girls don't want to hurt their feelings. We understand." Andrew told her.

I was surprised by this.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"We were young once too Ava. We've been there before." Said Devon.

"It's difficult to have a big heart like you do." Andrew added.

Ava lays back down on the bed. She now has a grumpy look on her face.

"Pumpkin?" Andrew asked.

"Leave me and Kawaii~Chan alone. We wanna sleep." Ava told them.

"Ava you can't—" Said Andrew but Devon puts his hand on his shoulder for comfort.

"Andrew, I think we should let them have their space." Devon said.

Andrew sighs.

"You're right." He said.

He turns to Ava.

"I'm sorry Ava just... just talk to us when you're ready. Okay?" Andrew said.

Andrew and Devon both walk out of Ava's room. I sighed and I sat on Ava's bed and layed down next to her.

"Hey... I'm sorry this whole thing turned out to be a giant mess." I tell her.

"It's okay Kawaii~Chan. I just hope they let this play out." Ava said to me.

"Okay." I reply.

I get up from the bed and turn to Ava.

"I'm gonna see how Aphmau's doing." I said.

"Okay." Said Ava.

I walked out of Ava's room. I see Aphmau on the couch. Melissa sat on the left side of the couch where Aphmau's head was at and Dottie sat on the right side of the couch where Aphmau's feet are at. I walked up to Melissa.

"Has she woken up yet?" I asked.

"No. Not yet." She told me.

I sighed. Andrew and Devon enter the living room.