Chapter 75: Rhys's Glasses

(Dottie's POV)

I was sleeping peacefully in my sleeping bag. I'm sure that Daniel misses me a lot. I start to dream, but it's actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

I wore a black tank-top with blue shorts and white shoes. I also wore a dark green jacket around my waist. As I finished packing my things, I followed Daniel outside the beach house we were in.

I was now standing outside the docks from where Starlight Wonderland was. I turned around and looked at the sunset thoughtfully.

"Dottie?" Daniel asked me.

I turn around.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

I thought for a second.

"Y-Yeah.... Just give me a minute. I'll catch up." I said to him.

Daniel nodded his head in agreement and he walked onto the boat. I saw him with Zane, Garroth, Kim, Kawaii~Chan, Agent R, Katelyn, Zianna, and Eric. Thank Irene they're all okay. And I'm just glad that Laurence and Dante weren't in this situation.

As I had my suitcase in my hand, I walked over to the memorial wall for the people who didn't survive Michael's attack. I saw Mr and Mrs. Lyacn's name's on the wall. Terry's name was there too. Including some people from the werewolf group back at the cave. And I saw Blaze's name on the wall. A tear falls from my face.

"I'll always remember you Blaze... always..." I said to myself.

I knew that Aaron wasn't in control of himself that day. I know he didn't mean to hurt anyone. The Aaron that I know would never do horrible things like kill the innocent. He just didn't know what to do.

I walk over to a tree. I see faint words that had my initials on it next to a name that was scratched out by someone else. I pull out a small exacto-knife. Then I carve the words "Dot + Dan" on the tree.

I closed my eyes and smiled.

"I will make you happy Daniel." I said.

~~Flashback Ends~~

I slowly begin to wake up. At least the demons didn't barge in like usual. Aphmau, Melissa, Kawaii~Chan, and Ava all wake up too.

"Three, two, one..." Ava says.

The door opens up and the demons, now in their Deimos clothes and have their horns out, walk in. Johnny gets up and hops off the bed.

"Prisoners!" Asch said.

Melissa sighed.

"Predictable..." She said.

"Are you better yet?" Asch asked as he questioned Ava.

"Both Ava and Mrs. Oates said it would be a few suns before Ava—" Said Noi but Asch cuts him off.

"She's taking forever to recover!" Asch yelled.

"She and the others are awake on their own today." Said Pierce.