Chapter 101: Adventures In Babysitting

(Dottie's POV)

It's been a few hours since me and the others have had breakfast, and changed into our clothes. Ava went to Mrs. Oates's place. I don't know why though. Me, Melissa, Aphmau, and Kawaii~Chan were in the bathroom brushing our teeth. I look at the others.

"You think today is gonna be a normal day?" I asked.

"Meh... I highly doubt it." Melissa replied.

"I agree." Said Aphmau.

"True." Kawaii~Chan said.

I sighed.

"Well... lets just hope that today won't be too crazy..." I replied.

"Asch! Demons! Aphmau! Melissa! Dottie! Kawaii~Chan! All you guys please come here!" Ava yelled as we heard her from the hall.

"Let's see what she needs." Said Melissa.

"Okay." Said Kawaii~Chan

Me and the others exit the bathroom and we enter the living room.

"What's the crisis?" I asked.

Ava whispered in my hear.

"I'm going to be babysitting." She whispered.

"Who?" I replied in confusion.

"Mrs. Oates's granddaughter." Said Ava.

"Okay." I said.

Ava then turned to the demons.

"Listen up. I need you guys to be on your best behavior because Marlene is coming over and I'm going to watch her." Ava explained.

"Who's Marlene?" Rhys asked.

"Marlene is Mrs. Oates's granddaughter." Said Ava.

Rhys's eyes widened.

"The wise sage Mrs. Oates?" Rhys asked.

"So Marlene must be someone important." Said Leif.

"Marlene is a child and Mrs. Oates is her grandmother. Mrs. Oates needs me to take care of her for a few hours so I need you guys to either stay inside your place until she leaves or you need to be on your best behavior out here." Ava explained.

"Understandable." Melissa replied.

Aphmau turns to the demons.

"Also put your horns away and get your human clothes on." Said Aphmau.

Melissa walks into Ava's bedroom. Me, Aphmau, and Kawaii~Chan do the same. Right before I walked into the bedroom, I saw the other demons walking into the portal in the wall.

As we got into Ava's bedroom, we hid our ears and tail and I noticed that Melissa turned to Kawaii~Chan.

"Kawaii~Chan, you need to be an attendant. Marlene already saw you and Asch so please do this for her okay?" Melissa said.

"Okay." Said Kawaii~Chan.

It wasn't long until I peeped through the door and saw all the demons sitting on the couch. At least they put their horns away and had their human clothes on. I couldn't just leave her alone with those 5, so I entered the living room and sat next to Kawaii~Chan as she and I sat on the floor by the coffee table. Aphmau and Melissa followed me as well and then we saw Ava enter the living room with a young girl. She had dark skin and dark hair. She wore a light blue princess dress. That must be Marlene. As she saw Asch, she hid behind Ava.

"Oh, that's right, I need to introduce you to my friends." Said Ava as she turned around to look at Marlene.

Marlene then peeped behind Ava.

"Marlene this is Rhys, Pierce, Noi, Asch, Leif, Melissa, Dottie, Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau." Said Ava.

"Ava?" Marlene asked.

"Yes?" Ava asked as she turned around to look at Marlene.

"Is one of these guys your boyfriend?" Marlene asked.

"Oh sweet mother of Irene, here we go..." I thought.

Ava blushes and she chuckles.

"Marlene..." Said Ava.

"I am." Asch said.

I noticed that Kawaii~Chan began to softly squeal with joy.

"Kawaii~Chan, breathe. Breathe." Melissa said.

"Asch!" Ava exclaimed.

"Oh heck no! You are the one who scared me before! He can't be your boyfriend Ava!" Said Marlene.

"W-what?" Asch asked.

"M-Marlene?" Ava asked.

Marlene stood up on the coffee table.

"Alright, listen up!" She said.

"What in the name of Irene is she thinking?!" I thought frantically.

"Ava has been my babysitter since I was a kid! But Ava deserves the best!" Said Marlene.

"I agree." Said Pierce.

Noi's eyes sparkle up.

"Yep. Princess Ava deserves the best." He said.

Marlene smiles. Asch stands up.

"What? Where does this tiny human get off thinking she can command us you—" He says but Kawaii~Chan cuts him off.

"Silencio!" She said.

"My grandma told me all about how these guys are looking to be your boyfriend and how these four girls are trying to help them gain your affection. You deserve the best one out of the bunch. So I'm going to help them too!" Said Marlene.

Melissa's eyes widened.

"Oh my Irene she's just as assertive as her grandmother. Only tinier." Said Melissa.

She begins to softly cry.

"What monster has this woman created????" She mumbled under her breath.

Then Marlene wanted to play princess and waiters with us. She said that Ava and hersel are the princess and that me, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Melissa, and the boys are the waiters.

First we made hot chocolate, then we did a tea party, then we did pony racing, then playhouse, then cookies, then video games, and then more cookies.

~~3 Hours Later...~~

After we stopped playing, me, Melissa, Kawaii~Chan, and Aphmau were all laying down on the floor. The demons were doing the same thing. Except for Rhys and Leif. Those two sat on the couch. We were all extremely exhausted. What's Marlene gonna do next?