Chapter 121: Fulfilling My Destiny

(Aphmau's POV)

Melissa asked me if I was gonna come out. I said no because I needed a nap. She exited the room and closed the door behind her. I really wanted to take a nap so I could I could figure out what's happening right now in Deimos. I start to dream.

~~Dream~~

As I slowly wake up, I find myself in the dark room for the last time. I waited for the voice that sounds like Rachel Lycan to show up.

"Urgent to find out what's going on in Deimos?" The voice asked me.

"Yes." I said.

White light glows from the room and it shifts into the golden orb with blue stripes for the final time.

"What's happening in Deimos right now?" I asked the orb.

White light glows from the orb and the light surrounded me and then it faded and I found myself in the ritual room of Deimos. Lady Grandma was there.

She was talking to herself about eternal youth and that Pierce looks like her late husband. She said that's it's already been 30 years for herself.

She then heard a noise and she started to use her staff like it was a weapon.

"Someone is here." She said.

She then walks over to the entrance of the ritual room. I'm surprised she managed to walk without that staff. She checked her surroundings and she found nothing. She mumbled to herself that she thinks that she's getting too old.

She heard a clanking noise and she looked down to notice the black cat staring up at her.

"A spirit? Wait, you—" Lady Grandma exclaims but Lady Bish appeared out of thin and and used some magic to freeze Lady Grandma.

I looked in shock as Lady Grandma stood still being unable to move while being frozen.

"A little too easy for my liking." Said Lady Bish.

The cat meowed at her.

"I enjoy a challenge. It's obvious the old hag has gotten rusty due to her senses. I'm sure a challenge would be had if she could actually use her magic on me. But don't worry, she won't have any soon." Lady Bish explained.

The black cat meows at her once again.

"That relic thing? It will happen once you get to earth. That way I don't end up accidentally absorbing your magic. For now we focus on Asch." Said Lady Bish.

She walks over to the book Lady Grandma was using. As the cat followed, she flipped through a few pages.

"I knew it. This book is directly from the same shelf as the book I found of Earth. It's a book of forbidden spells. Elixirs." Said Lady Bish.

She pulls out the same book that looks like the same one on the table.

"It's one worth looking through. But this one... this one is the one they used." Lady Bish said.

She looks at her cat.

"It's time." She said.

The black cat then shifts into a human being with thug like clothes. His clothes sorta reminded me of Natsu's clothes from Fairy Tail.