Chapter 27: Explaining The Truth

(Melissa's POV)

Leif jumped from the ground and into Ava's window of her apartment. Me, Aphmau, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan do the same.

Leif puts Ava down. Me and Kawaii~Chan let our ears and tail pop out as we sit on the right side of the couch. Aphmau sits on the left side. Dottie shuts the window. She walks over and sits next to Aphmau.

"You're seriously crazy! You're so lucky nobody else saw that." Ava said.

We hear Ava's phone go off.

"Huh?" She said.

She looks at a text in shock. She then gasps.

"Oh no!" She said.

"What?" Aphmau asked.

"My Dad's asking me about my Instagram account! How the heck did he find me?!" Ava exclaimed.

"No no no no no no no! You gotta delete the pics before he picks the wrong idea like Mrs. Oates!" Aphmau said to her.

She starts deleting them.

"Wait, who won?" Leif asked.

"You did! Okay?" Aphmau told him.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! I knew I was better than Asch!" He said with glee.

Ava sighs with relief.

"Okay, all your pics are gone except for mine. Which now has 1,000 likes. Ha ha! Yay!" Ava said.

We turn around to find the other 4 but they are gone.

"Wait. Where are the others?" I asked.

Dottie sighed.

"Me and Ava will go look for them." She told me.

"Okay." Aphmau said.

Ava and Dottie exit the room to find the others.

I sighed and looked down.

I look at Kawaii~Chan. She puts her hands in her pockets. She then felt something and pulled it out of her pocket. It was a picture of her and Zane on Starlight Wonderland. She smiled at it.

I smile too.

~~10 Minutes Later...~~

Ava and Dottie enter the room with Asch, Pierce, Noi, and Rhys. Ava and Dottie both look exhausted.

"What happened?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"They messed up the elevator..." Dottie said as she falls on the floor. She was extremely tired.

Noi then rushes over to Kawaii~Chan and stares at her ears and tail. He starts to touch them.

"They're so fuzzy!" He said happily.

Kawaii~Chan removes his hands from her ears.

"Stop that!!" She said in embarrassment. She blushes bright red.