Chapter 4: Aaron's Worry

(Aaron's POV)

It's been about a few minutes since Aphmau, Dottie, Kawaii~Chan, and Melissa disappeared into another world. I was getting worried that they won't make it back. After a little bit the whole squad came to Lucinda's. I explained to them about what happened.

"So you're saying that Lucinda accidentally made a potion that allows someone to go to another world, and a bird somehow made its way in here and Daniel tried to get rid of it by throwing a book at it but missed then the book hit the potion and took affect on Dottie, Kawaii~Chan, Melissa, and Aphmau?" Katelyn asked.

"Yeah. That about sums it all up." I replied.

"That sucks." Said Kim.

The whole Gang was here. Katelyn, Kim, Zane, Daniel, Lucinda, Travis, Garroth, and Ghost.

Garroth was talking to Daniel. Zane joined into the conversation.

"Daniel why would you throw a book at the bird??" Garroth asked him.

"I'm sorry i panicked." Daniel replied.

"Garroth don't be so hard on him." Said Zane.

Travis walked up to me.

"Aaron... do you know how long that potion lasts for?" He asked me.

"24 days." Lucinda said.

"That's how long we've got to wait??" Ghost asked.

"Yeah." She replies.

"Aww man!" Kim pouts.

I walk to the window of Lucinda's house. I gaze at the clouds.

"I pray to Irene... please... watch over Aphmau for me..." I thought.