Chapter 8: Trusting Them

(Melissa's POV)

Ava runs for the bathroom. Me, Aphmau, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan follow.

We enter the bathroom and find Ava washing her face with water. I bet she's confused at the moment.

"Oh jeez.." I mumbled under my breath.

"This is a dream right? This is some sexy dream I'm having right now that is just stupidly weird and informative." Ava said.

"I wish. But it's all real. Weather you believe it or not." Aphmau replied.

"Yeah but there's no way in heck we've been good enough for Irene to drop some hot demon guys at your front door Ava." Dottie added.

"Wait. Maybe it wasn't this Irene person you're talking about Dottie." Ava said.

Oh please don't tell me they all don't know who Irene is.

"They're demons. Maybe it was..." Ava said.

I sighed.

"Okay, okay, okay... think smart Ava. We're outnumbered here." Aphmau tells her.

"There's no way they're actually real demons right?" Ava asked her.

"Oh jeez... she still thinks she's dreaming." Kawaii~Chan said worried.

"Yeah... they're probably just some optical illusion on me or something. Maybe they're drones." She continued.

"Ava. This is real. Weather you like it or not." I tell her.

There was silence for a moment.

"Wait. I've got it." Ava said.

"If its a terrible idea that's gonna blow up in your face..." Dottie said.

"It's an idea." She said.

"Okay. But me, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, and Dottie are gonna stay here incase things go south." I said.

"Okay. Oh and if you're hungry, leftover pizza is in the fridge. Microwave it for a few seconds." Ava told us.

"Thanks." Kawaii~Chan replied.

Ava walks out of the bathroom.

I eavesdrop to hear what's going on outside the bathroom.

"Okay. I can help you guys." Said Ava.

"You can?" Rhys asked.

"Yes I can. In fact I know the perfect people who can help you." She replies.

"Other humans?" Pierce asked.

"Should we trust this?" Leif questioned to Rhys.

"Anything to help us is greatly appreciated." Replied Rhys.

"Guys I think they're going to trust her." I whispered.

"Yeah but should we trust them?" Kawaii~Chan whispered back.

"I feel like we should." Dottie added while whispering.

"Yeah... even if they don't understand the modern world." Aphmau whispered.

"Rhys. This is obviously a trap." Asch said.

"No I'm going to put my faith in this female human sorcerer. Especially the other 4 humans." Rhys said in agreement.

"Yeah they seem like kind women." Noi added.

Awww. He thinks we're kind. How sweet.

"Really?" Asked Ava.

"Don't show her weakness Noi." Asch said.

"Prince Asch." Rhys said.

"Tch... fine." He said.

"Prince...?" Asked Ava.

"It's none of your concern human. Now take us to these humans who can help us. But remember..." he says.

He pulls out Ava's bra.

"I have your source of power." Said Asch.

Ava gives him an annoyed look.

"For real?" I thought.

"Right.." She said sarcastically.

"Okay then, follow me." Said Ava.

The 5 demons and Ava exit the apartment.

"Are they gone?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

I turn to them.

"Yep." I reply.

"FINALLY!! I gotta eat something!! I haven't eaten since lunch!" Dottie said with relief.

"Same! She said there was leftover pizza in the fridge." Aphmau added.

We all exit the bathroom and start cooking up some pizza. We were all getting an urge to eat.