Chapter 20: Ice Cream With Ava

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

Me and Rhys wait outside the apartment building. We were waiting on Ava.

"Rhys? Is Asch always angry or no does he just have a bad temper?" I asked.

I wanted to know why Asch is mad.

"Since he became heir to the throne, he's been a bit demanding lately." He told me.

"Aah.. that makes sense." I reply.

At least I know why he's so demanding all the time.

Ava finally walks out.

"Why did we have to wait here?" Rhys asked.

"Because Mrs. Oates grandchild would think that you're my hot boyfriend and would think that Kawaii~Chan is my awesome roommate." Ava said.

"Yeah. And it's bad enough Mrs. Oates thinks that Ava's into... uuhh... never mind..." I added.

Ava starts walking.

"Into?" He asked.

"Ehh... She was about to say something that I didn't wanna hear." Ava told him.

Me and Rhys follow Ava.

"OOH! ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!" Ava squealed.

She runs for it.

"OUT OF MY WAY LOSERS!!" She said running for the truck knocking one of the kids into the floor.

I follow Ava.

~~Time Skip~~

It's been a few minutes since we've got ice cream. Rhys stares at his.

"What is this?" He asked.

"It's ice cream. Try it. It's even better now that it's free." Ava said.

I giggle.

"I noticed something today. You squint a lot huh?" I asked.

"Somethings are hard for me to make out." Rhys said.

He eats it.

"Wow. You didn't waste any time there? Did ya?" I ask.

"That was amazing! I've never had anything like it." He said.

"Your world is dark and gloomy huh?" Asked Ava.

She and I finish up our ice cream.

"Come on. Let's get back before my apartment burns down thanks to Asch." Ava said.

"He would do that." Rhys added.

"Eh... I mean, Aphmau has that mini fire extinguisher I found so... yeah." I said.

Me and Rhys follow Ava.

~~5 Minutes Later~~

We go up the elevator. When we come out we find Ava's door to her apartment open.

"Oh sweet mother of Irene, things must have went south while I was gone..." I thought.

"Oh no..." Ava said.

Me and Rhys follow her into the apartment.

"What's going on in there??" I asked.