Chapter 88: A Kiss For A Demon

(Dottie's POV)

Thanks to the demons talking while the movie was playing, the manager had to kick us out of the theater. At least we won't have to deal with Lorelei for now. Me, Melissa, Aphmau, and Kawaii~Chan sat on the couch. At least we don't have to pretend we're their girlfriends anymore.

The demons got upset that they didn't get the kiss. Pierce got upset because of it. I've never seen Pierce angry before. I guess he knows how to control his temper like Rhys.

Ava finished talking to Lorelei and then she entered the living room.

"Thank you guys so much!" Said Ava.

"Huh?" All the demons asked.

"I didn't wanna go out at all today, and I was afraid she would ask us to dinner and then she'd ask about my life and... I'm just glad it's over." Ava said.

"You and me both." Aphmau said.

"Agree!" Kawaii~Chan added.

"Yep." Said Melissa.

"Me too." I said.

"But what about the kiss?" Noi asked.

I turn to Noi.

"Hmm?" I said in confusion.

"Lorelei had spoken to us about a kiss at the movies and how it meant a date." Said Rhys.

Aphmau thought for a brief moment.

"Oh that yeah..." She said.

"Lorelei likes to make that stuff up. But—" Ava says but is rudely interrupted by Asch.

"Ignore the kiss! Let's talk about the marriage!" Said Asch.

I had a worried expression on my face.

"Uhhh....." I said.

Oh what the hell, I'm going for it. Aphmau, Melissa, Kawaii~Chan, and Ava are going for it too. But Melissa is a lesbian so this has to be her first time kissing a boy. But we have boyfriends so we aren't gonna tell them this.

"I demand that—" Said Asch but gets interrupted.

Ava kisses Asch, Aphmau kisses Leif, Melissa kisses Pierce, I kiss Rhys, and Kawaii~Chan kisses Noi.

~~Some Time Later...~~

"That should hold you guys until later right?" Ava asked.

"No marriage talk after that kiss." Aphmau added.

Kawaii~Chan giggles.

"We're even." Said Melissa.

"Now, Goodnight." I said as I shut the bedroom door.

I run over to my sleeping bag and I scream into my pillow. Aphmau, Melissa, and Kawaii~Chan do the same.

"AAAAGHHHH!!!" I yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE WE THINKING?!?!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Melissa yelled.

"Don't ever tell Aaron, Lucinda, Zane, and Daniel! Okay? Okay... good okay..." Said Kawaii~Chan.

"I can't believe we did that! We're idiots!" Ava exclaimed.

She whines in the corner and Aphmau and Melissa cry into their pillows. Kawaii~Chan sits in a corner while I sit in my sleeping bag.

~~A Few Hours Later...~~

It's now nighttime and we just changed into our pjs. That kiss earlier... ugh! It's just something I wish I could forget. I noticed that Aphmau was on the phone with Aaron. They talked for a little bit and then their call ended. Then Melissa began talking to Lucinda on the phone.

Then they stopped talking and we got into our sleeping bags. I felt so tired after all the madness that's happened today. I just hope wherever Lucinda is at, I hope she's okay.