Chapter 82: Cooking With Rhys

(Dottie's POV)

I hope Ava, Kawaii~Chan, and Melissa get back soon. It's been a few hours and it's now 2:35 P.M. right now. Rhys and I were making potato soup for Ava. Rhys was stirring the soup while Aphmau and I cleaned up the mess. I heard the door open.  My tail wagged for a second and my ear twitched. Aphmau's ears twitched as she heard the door open. She and I turned around to see Ava, Kawaii~Chan, and Melissa enter the room. Kawaii~Chan and Melissa let their ears and tail out.

"Hey guys. How did it go?" I asked.

"Good." Said Melissa.

"Smooth sailing through calm seas." Kawaii~Chan added.

Melissa and Kawaii~Chan sat at the table and began talking. Aphmau sat at the table too. Ava notices me and Rhys cooking.

"Huh? Y-you two are cooking?" Ava asked.

"Yep!" I replied.

"Oh! Princess Ava, yes we are cooking. I had a conversation with Mrs. Oates about the nature of food here on Ee-arth." Said Rhys.

He explained that he just wanted to learn cooking more.

"Wow, Rhys that's awesome." Said Ava.

"Thank you." He said.

Ava walked off.

I grabbed a small spoon and took a slight sip of the soup. It was a little too hot.

"Ah... too hot." I mumbled to myself.

As I use my ice magic, Icy blue light glows from my hands and I make 3 small ice cubes and then I put them in the soup.

"That should make it a bit warmer." I said.

I noticed Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, and Melissa talking. I wanted to see what they were talking about. I walked over to the table and sat down.