Chapter 100: I'm Tired

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

I slept peacefully as I thought about Zane. I just hope he's okay. I can't wait to see him again. I bet he misses me. I start to dream but It's actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

I ran off and sat down on the floor. I can't believe Damien and I broke up! Why did it have to happen now? I sighed.

"Well, didn't think I'd see you looking sad at a convention." Said someone.

"Huh?" I questioned.

I look up to see Zane standing by me.

"Oh, hi Zane." I replied.

"You okay?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Oh, uhh.... I wasn't expecting that response but..." He says.

He then sits down next to me.

"So, what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Damien and I broke up." I replied.

He then began to laugh and then he stopped.

"Sorry I uhh... just kinda find that funny after the way you guys were acting not too long ago." Said Zane.

I whimpered.

"Gha! Don't do that! That's... sadly cute!" Zane said.

"I can't help it." I replied.

~~Flashback Ends~~

My flashback began to end and I slowly began to wake up. I then heard someone open the door.

"Prisoners!!" Asch yelled.

Me, Melissa, Dottie, Ava, and Aphmau woke up instantly. Aphmau threw her pillow at Asch.

"What? I'm trying to sleep!" Aphmau yelled.

"Are you not going to answer the door?!" Asch exclaimed.

Melissa raises an eyebrow.

"Someone's knocking at the door?" Melissa asked.

"Yes! They've been knocking at the door!" Said Asch.

"You know you could just ignore it. Right?" Dottie asked.

"The knocking is ruining the adventures of Socky the sock puppet!" Asch complained.

"Oh no... I'm sorry you— wait, you're watching Socky the sock puppet?" I asked.

"Yes." Asch said.

"You actually like that show?" Ava asked.

"Yes I do and I'm trying to find out what's going to happen next!" Said Asch.

"What episode is it?" Ava asked.

"The one where Socky has to help get a cat out of the tree. I'm hoping he does it with fire!" Asch said as he smiled.

I quickly grab Melissa's phone and I snap a picture of Asch smiling.