Chapter 92: Lucinda Finds Out The Truth

(Lucinda's POV)

"Here it is. Ava's home." I said to myself.

I wanted to visit Aphmau, Melissa, Kawaii~Chan and Dottie because I want to meet Ava and I wanna learn more about her. Oh, and how I got into this world, I used my staff to cast a teleportation spell. I also gave my staff an update. I made it a foldable staff so that way I can put it in my pocket. As I approach the apartment door I knock on it.

A woman who almost looked like Aphmau had raven hair and pink eyes. She also wore a bright pink shirt with black shorts with bright pink and black stockings with white and bright pink shoes. She screamed for a brief second and she fell on the floor. I'm assuming she was startled by my presence.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to startle you. I'm here to see Aphmau." I said.

I heard footsteps coming from the hallway of the apartment building.

"Ava! Are you okay?! Why did you scream?" Someone asked.

It was Aphmau who rushed over to the pink eyed girls side. I noticed that Aphmau had her ears and tail out. I guess she told this woman about her werewolf side. The pink eyed woman points at me.

"This gorgeous woman says she's here to see you." Said the woman.

She sounds just like Aphmau! Is she another Aphmau or something?

Aphmau looks at me and is surprised by my appearance.

"L-Lucinda?!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled.

"I guess that means my visit is a bit of a surprise." I replied.

I entered the apartment and I hug Aphmau.

"It's been too long!" I said.

"It's only been 11 days." Said Aphmau.

I giggled.

"True." I said.

"True indeed." Said someone very familiar.

It was Melissa! I'm happy that she's alright and not harmed. I rushed over to her and hugged her. Then she and I shared a kiss.

"I missed you." Melissa said.

"I missed you too." I replied.

I saw Kawaii~Chan and Dottie over by the kitchen table. I noticed that Dottie has icy blue tips at the ends of her hair. I wondered how those got there. Did she dye her hair or something?

I give Dottie and Kawaii~Chan hugs.

"How did you get here?" Dottie asked.

"Spell casting." I said.

"Makes sense." Kawaii~Chan said.

I stopped hugging Dottie and Kawaii~Chan and I looked at the pink eyed girl.

"Lucinda, this is Ava." Said Aphmau.