Chapter 117: Haunted House Mishap

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

As I followed Asch, Dottie, and Noi into the haunted house, I spot Ava, Aphmau, Melissa, and the other demons. They enter the haunted house too.

As we entered the haunted house, we then got spooked by a man in a ghost costume. Asch picked me up and carried me. Noi did the same thing to Dottie. We began to run in different directions.

"WAIT! NO! STOP! DONT SPLIT UP!!!" I exclaimed.

As we split up we started to look for Pierce, Leif, and Ava. I hope they didn't do anything wrong.

We then screamed because we came across Rhys. We started to run away in the other direction. The then came across, Ava, Aphmau, Melissa, Pierce, and Leif. Oh, and Lorelei as well.

"Aphmau?" I asked.

"Ava?" Asch questioned.

"Asch?" Ava asked.

I then saw Rhys.

"ASCH! NOI!" He yelled.

Me and Dottie has looks of dread on our faces.

"Crap...." I mumbled under my breath.

He then began to use his ice magic.

"Prepare to face—" Said Rhys but my eyes widened with fear. He was literally using magic in front of Lorelei!!!

"NOOO!!!!" I shrieked.

"Rhys!" Ava yelled.

"Ava?!" Rhys exclaimed.

Lorelei's eyes widened.

"Magic??" She asked.

Dottie immediately went into panic mode and she quickly knocked out Lorelei. Ava sighed with relief.

"That was way to close." Said Aphmau.

"Yeah, let's get out of here. We're done with the carnival for today." Said Ava.

~~4 Hours Later...~~

A few hours had passed and Lorelei was awake now. I'm assuming that she doesn't remember the magic bit so she decided to go home. Ava wanted to go home as well and we went back to the apartment.

~~1 Hour and 30 Minutes Later...~~

Some time has passed and we got back to Ava's apartment and let our ears and tail out once again. This day was so crazy! I don't know how much more of this I can't handle. But I just hope that this potion wears off soon. We changed into the pjs Ava let's us borrow and we got into our sleeping bags.

"Melissa?" I asked her.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Do you think the potion is gonna wear off soon?" I asked.

"It's possible. Lucinda keeps a time tracker on the potions she makes so maybe she'll tell us soon." Melissa explained.

"Okay." I replied.

As I lay back down on my pillow, I started to think about the others back at home. I hope they're all okay...