Chapter 38: Ava's Dad's

(Melissa's POV)

Aphmau, Dottie, and Ava finishes fixing the camera, Again. I stood next to Pierce, Kawaii~Chan sat on the couch next to the purple cat, and Aphmau stood by Leif.

"Phew! There. Fixed." Said Ava.

Noi gasps.

"Cool! I—" He says as he walks up to it, but Aphmau cuts him off.

"Don't touch it! J-just, leave it there.." She said.

"I'm really interested to get our camera taken by this camera." Rhys said.

"Pfft. It's called a photo and... I kinda wanna take a too. I mean, we gotta test it before we give it back." Dottie said.

She giggled.

"Can we all do a camera together?" Noi asked.

"Only one person can fit into the camera, and it's going to be me and Aphmau." Asch said.

"No! My camera got the most likes last time!" Leif complained.

"Ugh! Calm down. We can take a camera...I mean... we can take a photo all together. Just don't touch the camera. I don't want it to break like last time." Said Aphmau.

Ava looks at the camera.

"Here, let's all pick up the couch on this side real quick and—" She said but Noi walks over to the couch and picks it up with one arm.

"AAAAHH!! Noi! I'm still on the couch!! Can you please put me down?!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

"Sorry." He said.

He puts the couch down and Kawaii~Chan gets off, along with the purple cat. Then Noi picks the couch up again.

"Where to?" He asked.

"Wow... you're strong..." Ava said.

"Please, any of us can do that." Asch said.

Aphmau turns to Noi.

"Can you move it over there Noi?" She asked.

~~Time Skip~~

Some time has passed and me, Aphmau, Dottie, Kawaii~Chan, and Ava are all sitting on the couch. The rest of the demons are standing behind the couch. Me and Aphmau, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan all hid our ears and tail.

"You guys can sit with us you know." Ava said.

"No way. That bed is too soft." Leif said.

"I was the one who had to sleep on it." Asch added.

"The floor was better to sleep on." Said Noi.

"Sitting was better though." Rhys said.

"I prefer to stand." Said Pierce.

"Okay, you guys hate the couch. We get it. Just look cool and smile." Aphmau said.

"Cheese!" Kawaii~Chan replied.