Chapter 68: Noi In The Bathroom

(Aphmau's POV)

Melissa, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan all went with the demons so they can get the ingredients at the store. I just hope they all don't screw up. Noi thought the hairdryer was a monster and he ran into the closet of the bathroom with Ava. I tried banging on the door to get him out.

"Noi! Will you please open the door for Irene's sake?" I asked.

"What were you and Mrs. Oates trying to do? I thought you were going to help Ava!" Noi said on the other side of the door.

I sighed and I have an annoyed look.

"Do I have to explain to you what a hairdryer is?" I asked.

"I'm sure he knows Mrs. Shalashaska. Besides, my late husband didn't like loud sudden noises either. So I can completely understand if Noi was caught off guard or bothered." Mrs. Oates said to me.

She and I both look at the door.

"Oh I do apologize, I can assure you though Ava is perfectly safe." Mrs. Oates said to Noi.

Noi opens the door as he slightly peeks out.

"Are you sure?" Noi asked.

Mrs. Oates laughs.

"Yes, yes. It's just a hairdryer used to dry hair. If Ava keeps her hair wet for too long, she may get even more sick." Mrs. Oates explained.

"R-really?" Noi asked.

"Of course. Don't you dry your hair?" I asked him.

"No." He replied.

"Hmm... well, I suppose your hair is short enough to dry on its own. Either way, don't worry about it. Mrs. Oates can dry her hair while you wait in the other room if it makes you feel more comfortable." I explained.

Noi opens the door completely.

"Oh no! I wanna help Ava feel better." Said Noi.

"Oh, what a nice young man you are overcoming your fear for her." Mrs. Oates said.

"N-Nice?" Noi asked.

"Yes. We can tell you care for Ava a lot. Must be hard having to share with all the other hunks." Mrs. Oates said as she giggled.

"Share?" Noi asked.

"Oh, well talk about it later. Come, let's dry her hair, then we can get her dressed in something nice and warm." Mrs. Oates told him.

Noi nodded his head in agreement. I walked over to Ava's closet to find something good for her to wear. I found her a white shirt with long sleeves and two holes in the sleeves that are supposed to expose the shoulders. It said "personality" on the shirt.

"This will look nice." I thought.

I place the shirt on her bed and I dig through the closet for some pants. I found her some light purple shorts. I place the shorts on the bed.

I sat on my sleeping bag and looked out the window.

"Melissa, Dottie, Kawaii~Chan, I hope you guys know what you're doing..." I thought.