Chapter 111: We Found Ava!

(Aphmau's POV)

As me and Ava help Mr. Dracula, we then noticed the demons, Melissa, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan nearby. We walked over to them.

"Oh hey. How are you guys doing?" Ava asked.

"Why did you leave us?" Asch asked.

"Huh?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

Oh wait! We left them behind! At least Melissa, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan kept an eye on them.

"Oh, me and Ava needed to help Mr. Dracula for a moment. Sorry about that, we—" I say but the demons cut me off.

"What if something happened to Ava?" Noi asked.

"We wouldn't have been there." Leif added.

I then noticed tears in the demons eyes. Were... were they crying?

"Huh?" Ava asked.

"Please don't go off like that." Said Pierce.

Me and Ava look at him.

"W-what are you guys..." Ava says but Rhys interrupts.

"We were just scare— afraid you two might have gotten lost." Said Rhys.

"W-we're fine." I said.

Asch then hugs me. I was speechless due to the fact that he was hugging me. I'm surprised that he's acting nicer.

"Please... just don't leave us alone again, okay?" He asked me.

I didn't know what to say. But, I'm glad he's happy. Because I'm happy too. He stopped hugging me.

"Forgive us. We should have said something. We'll make sure you guys know next time." I said.

The demons then smiled.

"So... anything cool happen?" Ava asked.

"Oh right." Said Rhys.

Rhys then pulled out a pink dog plush.

"Princess Ava, here." He said.

"Rhys, thank you." Said Ava as she grabs the plush.

"They tried to win some too but they didn't succeed." Said Melissa.

"Eh, but they tried." I said.

I then looked at Ava.

"I'm gonna need something to put this in..." She said.

"Well it's a good thing I went to the gift shop because I got a few things." Melissa said.

She pulled out a few backpacks from the bag she was holding. Melissa gave Ava a backpack that was white and it said 'personality' on it.

"Here." Said Melissa.

"Thanks! This will be easy for me to carry the plush." Ava replied.

Melissa then gave me a light purple backpack with red stripes. She gave Kawaii~Chan a backpack that was pink with black stripes. She also gave Dottie a backpack that was dark purple with light green stripes. Melissa had a backpack that was light gold with orange stripes.

"Thanks a lot Melissa!" I said.

"You're welcome. Oh and I also bought gifts for us." She said.

She gave me a necklace that had a purple diamond on it. She also gave me a small red and purple striped barrette. She said it was for my hair. I put the necklace and the barrette in my backpack. Melissa got Kawaii~Chan a magenta pink hat and a necklace with the Fairy Tail symbol on it and it was pink. She put the hat and the necklace in her backpack. Melissa got Dottie a dark leather purple gloves that were fingerless. Dottie put the glove in her backpack. Melissa got herself a golden cuff bracelet. She put the bracelet in her backpack.

"Melissa! You shouldn't have." Said Kawaii~Chan.

"But it did." Melissa said.

I then noticed that Ava said that she was gonna get more tickets so we can play games. I was excited. I haven't had fun in a very long time.