Chapter 74: Dreams About Deimos

(Aphmau's POV)

I was fast asleep and I just want tomorrow to be a normal day. Ever since last Friday everything was perfect. Why did everything have to change? I just hope this potion wears off soon. I start to have a really strange dream.

~~Dream~~

I was in the same room like the last time. Everything was black. I'm assuming that this is gonna be the same thing again.

I waited for that voice to call me Irene but there was no answer.

"I know you're there! Just say I'm Irene so I can run away from you and wake up from this nightmare!" I yelled.

There was no answer.

"The man who keeps calling you Irene isn't here." Said the presence of an angelic voice who sounded like Rachel Lycan.

I stood in shock because this is not the voice that I've heard before.

"T-then... who is the man who calls me Irene?" I asked.

"That will remain a mystery for now." The voice said to me.

Some bright light glows above me and then it floats in front of me. It shifts into an orb that was golden with blue wavy stripes. I reach out to grab the orb and it falls into the palms of my hands.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's an orb. This orb will allow you to see the memories of the past. All you have to do is ask it what you want to know and it will play a memory of the past." The voice said.

"Okay." I replied.

The presence disappeared. I looked at the orb thoughtfully.

I sighed.

"If i can look at memories with this, then I can find out how they got to earth. But I wanna know about their past. Like what did Rhys do before he became one of Asch's knights? Why did Pierce hesitate when Melissa said kindness? What was it like when Asch got an heir to the throne?" I said to myself.

The orb started to glow and some bright light went around me. The bright light faded and I was now in a large room that was orange and black.

"This must be a memory of the past. It's obvious that they can't see me..." I thought.

I saw Asch and his eyes widened. He was looking up at another demon who was sitting on a throne. I couldn't make out with the other demons appearance because it was a silhouette of him. I assumed that must've been Asch's dad. Or rather, the demon king.

"This is an honor amongst Deimos. You should be thankful to be chosen." The demon king said.

The demon king's voice sounded demonic and creepy. It gave me chills down my spine.

Asch looked down.

"Aw... he didn't want to be chosen... poor thing..." I said to myself.

The orb glowed and bright light went around me. The light faded an I was back in the dark room.

"Well... now I know how Asch got an heir to the throne. But what about Pierce? Why did he hesitate when Melissa said kindness?" I said to the orb.