Chapter 56: What Happened?!

(Melissa's POV)

We started to walk through that portal in the wall and entered the Deimos room. I wanted to see if Ava was ready to come out. I look at Aphmau and she's wearing her pjs. Me and Kawaii~Chan were in our pjs too.

"Hey Melissa?" She asked me.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Now that I think about it, Asch... kind of reminds me of Zane." She told me.

I raise an eyebrow.

"How?" I asked.

"You know... before he had a change of heart?" She said.

I realize something.

"Oh! You mean back when you two were still frenemies?" I asked.

"Yep." She replied.

"Hmm..." I said.

"Hey guys?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

We turn to look at her.

"Yeah?" We both said.

"You wanna see if Ava's ready to come out?" She asked.

"Sure." We both said answering Kawaii~Chan's question.

We start to walk around. I spot Leif teleporting. He enters the hot tub room and me, Aphmau, and Kawaii~Chan follow him.

I spot Ava still in the tub. Pierce was sitting while sleeping on the edge of the hot tub.

Leif walked closer and pulled out his daggers and telaported next to Pierce. Leif was about to slash Ava with his dagger but Pierce blocked Leif's attack just in time with his sword.

"Still putting up a fight about this I see?" Leif asked.

Aphmau looks annoyed.

"Are you freaking kidding me?!" She exclaimed.

Pierce and Leif turn to us.

I groaned.

"Come on! This is the third time this has happened since we've been here!!" I complained.

"Yeah! So put the daggers down before Aphmau smacks you with her chancla!" Kawaii~Chan added.

"Silence. I'm following orders." Pierce said to me.

I sighed.

Pierce looks at Leif.

"And Leif, we aren't to kill her or the others until we learn more about humans." He said to Leif.

"Oh come on. Don't tell me you don't think about killing them too." Leif said to Pierce.

"Stop!! Enough... with the death threats!!" I yelled.

Leif puts his daggers down as he walks to the edge of the hot tub.

"How long are you gonna keep this up?" Leif asked as Pierce stood up.