Chapter 119: Lady Bish's Plan

(Aphmau's POV)

As I slept, I thought about everyone back at home. I hope they all haven't forgotten about me. I especially hope Aaron hasn't forgotten about me. I start to dream.

~~Dream~~

I find myself in the dark room once again for like... maybe... I think... the 7th time.

"Curious about what's happening back on Deimos?" The voice who sounded like Rachel Lycan asked me.

"Yes." I replied.

The orb that was golden with blue stripes floats down into my hands as it was floating in the air.

"I know I'm curious about what's happening back on Deimos, but I ask this one thing.... what was Asch's mother like and what happened to her?" I asked the orb.

The orb glows and white light surrounds me and then it fades away and I find myself in the the hallways of the kingdom of Deimos. I see a woman in a red dress with orange stripes on the end of the dress and she wore yellow gloves. She had the same golden band on her horn. It looked similar to Asch's horns. I'm guessing that was Asch's mother.

"Where is he? I know The Emerald Thief got in here to steal some of the forever emeralds we have." She said to herself. She sounded like Zianna.

She opens a door to a room that had a few forever emeralds in there and Michael was stealing them. The queen caught him red handed and a few guards showed up.

"Give up the rocks Emerald Thief. You can make this peaceful, or you can make it difficult." Said the queen.

Michael narrows his eyebrow and smirks at her. He pulls out a potion. I could sense it had some of the magic from the Celestial Cannon.

"How about I just prevent you from stopping me?" Michael asked.

Michael threw the potion at the queen and she screamed in terror. Asch, who looked like he was 13, came into the scene and he witnessed his mother turning into a relic. Asch had a red short sleeved shirt on with a black belt, dark red pants, and orange boots.

"MOTHEEEERRR!!!" Asch yelled.

As white light began to surround the queens body, her human form shifted into a small relic that was black with red, orange, and yellow stripes all over it.

"Weak woman." Michael said to himself.

"GET HIM!!" Said one of the guards.

The guards began to chase Michael and Asch walked up to the relic. He grabbed the relic and he walked out of the room. He put the relic in a small room in the ritual room that was able to protect the relic with a magic barrier.

"No one can hurt you now." Said Asch.

The memory stops and then the white light glows from the orb and the light surrounded me and then it faded and I found myself in the dark room again.

"Well, now I know more about Asch's mom. But what's the status on Lady Bish?" I asked the relic.

The orb glows and the process happens again and I found myself in the hallways of the Deimos kingdom. Rhal was walking through the halls. He looked like he was looking for Lady Bish and gave up.

"Bish, where could you have gone to?" Rhal asked himself.

"That library is where she went to." I thought.

Rhal put his hand over his face and sighed.

"Mother.... I know you've been turned into a relic but, I wish you were still here to see me grow." Rhal said to himself.

I then noticed that Rhal entered Lady Bish's room and he face planted on Lady Bish's bed. I guess he misses his wife a lot. He then sniffed the bed.

"It still smells like her.." Said Rhal as he mumbled to himself.

"Okay, what are you? Prince of Deimos or King of the Perverts?" I thought.

Rhal then noticed Lady Bish and she had an annoyed expression on her face. Rhal got up from the bed. He was happy to see his wife.

"I never left the castle. I simply went to the library." Said Lady Bish as she flipped a page in the book.

Rhal was shocked to learn that Lady Bish went to that library. The two began to talk for a little bit and Rhal left the room.

The black cat meows at Lady Bish.

"I am not concerned for his words. It's truly a matter of ignorance on his behalf. Rhal cannot read and he fears the unknown. While I tend to.... embrace it." Said Lady Bish.

I noticed that she finished making a potion. It was the same one that Asch used to get to earth. Lady Bish smirked, but it wasn't long until a glowing orb floated from the cauldron she was using. It started to project an image of Michael fighting me.

"Dad?" She asked herself.

As she watched the image play, she looked in shock as she saw me stab Michael with the blue sword I had in my hand.

"No...." Lady Bish mumbled under her breath.

A few tears came out of her eyes and she stopped crying and she now has an angered expression.

"Irene.... she will pay.." Lady Bish said to herself.

Lady Bish looked at the potion. The cat meowed at her.

"I will soon require your aid. But before that, we will need to get to the ritual room. We're bringing Asch home." Lady Bish said.

The cat meows at Lady Bish again.

"My father? Oh... I'm going to complete the one thing he couldn't: kill Lady Irene. My plan is to absorb all the magic in Deimos and rule all the realms and find a way into Irene's realm and kill her. The relic in the small room of the ritual room will help me." Lady Bish explained.

Lady Bish walks for the door and hesitates.

"Let's see if the citizens of Deimos can survive without magic." Said Lady Bish.

Oh no! Lady Bish is gonna conquer the universe!

The orb glows and white light surrounds me and then it faded and I found myself in the dark room again. The orb glows and white light surrounds it and it fades away into thin air.

"Wait!" I exclaimed.

"Wake up now. The sun is about to rise." Said the voice who sounded like Rachel Lycan.

~~Dream Ends~~

As I bolt out from my sleeping bag, I yelled a little bit.

"AAH! Oh my Irene what time is it?!" I exclaimed.

I check Ava's clock.

"6 A.M...." I said to myself.

I walk into the bathroom and I brush my teeth. I hope nothing goes wrong today...