Chapter 109: The Fall Festival

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

I thought I felt something slip into the pockets of my shirt. It was probably nothing. I was excited. We were going to a festival! It's been awhile since I've been somewhere fun.

~~A Few Minutes Later...~~

We just arrived at the fall festival. Ava giggles.

"The carnival! Oh my god I remember when my dads would bring me here when I was little! This is gonna be so fun!" Said Ava.

She then got a text from Lorelei. Then she turned around to look at us. She said that she's gonna get the tickets for all of us.

I then turn to Melissa, Dottie, and Aphmau.

"Guys?" I asked them.

"Yeah?" Dottie asked.

"Do you think the demons wanna live here on Earth?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. Also I noticed that they're starting to act like regular human beings." Said Melissa.

"Yeah. Even though one of us was once human..." Dottie said.

She was referring to Aphmau.

"What? You all knew how I was when I asked to become a werewolf!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Yeah. And you felt a hell-like pain for a couple of hours." Said Melissa.

"True." Aphmau replied.

We then noticed Ava walking back to us.

"Alright you guys. I've got the tickets—" Ava says but something catches her eye.

She, Melissa, and I saw balloons.

"BALLOONS!!!" I squealed.

Melissa, Ava, and I rushed over and we all got a balloon. We then walked back to the demons and Aphmau and Dottie.

"You guys got balloons? Nice." Said Aphmau.

"Do you eat it?" Rhys asked.

Dottie slaps him in the face.

"Ow!" Rhys exclaimed.

"No! Why do you have to think everything is edible?" Dottie asked him.

Things were quiet. Ava sighed.

"Follow me. I want to show you everything the festival has to offer!" Said Ava.

We then followed Ava. I start to think but it's actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

As I sat next to Zane on the Ferris wheel, I looked to the side to see the beautiful view of the park. I then look back at Zane.

"This date.... has been fun Kawaii~Chan." Said Zane.

"Hey Zane?" I asked.

"Huh?" He replied.

"I had fun too..." I said.

"I'm glad. Now, just so you know, I'm not looking for a kiss or anything." Zane told me.

That's right. What happened back in the haunted house. We actually kiss on the lips in that place.

"I'm not either but, when we did. It was nice. I just don't want you to think I'm easy like that." I said.

"It was in the heat of the moment. I know" Said Zane.

I then looked out the side of the Ferris wheel and then I looked back at Zane.

"Hey Zane?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You can call me Nana." I replied.

I still can't believe I told him my real name. I just hope he doesn't tell anyone else.

"Huh?" Zane questioned.

I chucked.

"Just don't tell anyone else okay? I'm not ready for anyone else to know yet." I said.

"Heh. Thank you for trusting me... Nana..." Said Zane.

~~Flashback Ends~~

I then snap back into reality and notice that Ava was staring off into space. Ava then stopped thanks to Asch yelling 'prisoner'.

Then Ava explained what bobbing for apples is.

"Prisoners! Explain—" Asch says but Aphmau quickly covers his mouth because we saw two strangers walking by.

The strangers walked away and Aphmau stopped covering Asch's mouth.

"Asch, you can't call us prisoner out in public. Besides, why aren't you calling us by our actual names?" Aphmau asked.

"He's forgotten his manners." Pierce said.

"Yeah, Asch does sometimes." Noi added.

Asch then turned to Noi.

"Hey!" He said.

"Well, here Asch, you need to remember them. I don't mind if you call us prisoners when we're at Ava's apartment, but outside you guys can just call by our actual names." Aphmau explained.

"Or Queen Aphmau?" Pierce asked.

"I'd prefer just 'Aphmau' outside okay?" Aphmau asked.

"Okay." Pierce replied.

Ava then explained what fun is and then she told the demons not to use magic and then we got a few tickets for games. I was so excited. I haven't had fun since Starlight Wonderland. But me and friends know that things didn't go well when Aphmau's dad came into the picture...