Chapter 15: A Magic Portal?

(Dottie's POV)

I hope Aphmau and Melissa hurry back. Melissa was the only one who had her phone on her and she was borrowing one of Ava's chargers. Me, Kawaii~Chan, and Aphmau left ours back at Lucinda's.

I heard the door open. Aphmau, Melissa, Ava, Asch, Pierce, and Noi made it back in one piece with a bunch of bags.

They place the bags on the floor as Me and Kawaii~Chan run out of Ava's room to hug Aphmau and Melissa.

"Oh thank Irene you and the others made it back!" I tell them.

"Dottie we were only gone for 35 minutes. It's like 10:50 now." Aphmau replied.

"True.." I said.

"But wait till you see what Rhys did to Ava's apartment." Kawaii~Chan added.

"What did he do?" Melissa asked.

"You'll see." Kawaii~Chan replied.

We walk to the living room.

"Okay doesn't look like anything's missing which is kind of disappointing because then i could have called the cops with a good reason instead of a crazy one. Speaking of which, where are they?" Ava said.

Oh jeez she doesn't know what Rhys did to the place.

Rhys comes through the wall.

"Whaa!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"What the deuce?!" Melissa added.

Me and Kawaii~Chan just look in shock.

Rhys turns to Asch.

"Prince Asch, this way." He said.

Rhys goes back into the wall.

Ava is shocked.

"They set it up!!" Noi said with excitement.

"Good." Asch added.

Noi, Asch, and Pierce go through the wall.

Aphmau and Melissa are completely speechless.

"Dottie..? Is this what you were talking about?" Aphmau asked me.

I turn to her.

"Yes... they made that since 10:30. I don't know where it goes but me and Kawaii~Chan Just hid out in Ava's bedroom." I replied.

"Hold up. What?!" Ava asked in confusion.

She walks into the wall which is actually a portal.

"Ava!" Kawaii~Chan yelled.

"Follow her!" Melissa added.

Me, Melissa, Kawaii~Chan, and Aphmau walk into the portal. On the other side is revealed to be some sort of room for them. It is very fancy though but I can't believe they made this in Ava's own apartment building! It kinda reminded me of the masquerade ball that Melissa went to on Starlight.