Chapter 87: Movie Date!

(Melissa's POV)

We have arrived at the movie theater. I just hope these demons don't mess anything up. Oh who am I kidding? Things are going to go wrong in so many ways on so many levels! As we arrived at the theater. We began talking.

Lorelei said she needed to use the restroom and Ava told the demons not to use magic. But Lorelei asked if me, Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, and Dottie if we we're dating one of the boys. We had to make up a lie. So Aphmau said she's with Leif, Kawaii~Chan said she's with Noi, Dottie said she's with Rhys and I said I'm with Pierce. We told the demons to just roll with it. I feel so regretful already. I'm never gonna tell Aaron, Lucinda, Zane, or Daniel about this.

Right now we were choosing a movie. Ava stopped talking to Lorelei and she walked up to us.

"So what movie do you guys wanna see?" Ava asked.

"I'm still conflicted on what we're doing." Said Rhys.

Dottie sighed.

"We're watching a movie. It's like reading a book, but instead of reading you're watching with your eyes." Dottie explained.

Rhys's eyes sparkled up.

"Really?" He asked.

"I mean that's the best way I can describe it." Said Dottie.

We began talking for a little bit. I decided that I would choose the film. Then I began to think,

"Phew! That was close. The last thing I need for them to do is fight. Which I'm 100% positive they'll do something as crazy as that. Which means that's me and the others need to make wise choices on what we're doing. Even though we made up lies about one of us dating one of the boys... I can't tell Lucinda about this..." I thought.

"Princess Ava, your friend stopped moving." Said Leif.

"What do you mean Lorelei sto—... oh...." Said Aphmau as she turned around to look at Lorelei.

Lorelei was fawning at us.

"Uhh, what is she doing?" Noi asked.

"Possibly fangirling...." Said Kawaii~Chan.

Lorelei wanted to talk to Ava alone in the bathroom. They went to the bathroom.

"Wait! Don't leave us alone with them!" I exclaimed.

"She will be back." Pierce said to me.

Ava turns around to look at me.

"Melissa, just keep an eye on them for now, I'll be back as soon as I can." Ava replied.

~~A Few Minutes Later...~~

Some time has passed and Lorelei told the demons about kissing. Oh jeez... does that mean I have to kiss Pierce? I'm a lesbian! I've never kissed a boy and I'm probably gonna regret it! And I'm positive that Aphmau, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan are gonna regret it too.

But hey, we got our food for the movie and we entered the movie theater room. Things were getting a bit noisy thanks to the demons talking during the movie. The people who worked at the theater eventually kicked us out. This day has been a disaster already. Why can't this potion wear off faster??