Chapter 90: Spying On Deimos

(Dottie's POV)

I began to think about Daniel. I'm positive he misses me a lot and I just hope he hasn't forgotten about me. I began to dream, but it was actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

"Dottie? Daniel? Rylan? W-wait... did they just call you alpha?" Aphmau asked.

Aphmau was curious why we called Aaron alpha. Derek then explained why.

"It was totally worth it! Even though Daniel, Rylan, and I were called in much later." I said.

"It was after we found out he was a werewolf." Said Rylan.

~~Flashback Ends~~

I stopped thinking about the past and I felt something pulling on my tail. I get out of my sleeping bag and I noticed that Mirage was tugging on my tail.

"Wha..?! Mirage let go of my friggin tail!" I said.

Johnny walked up to me.

"Don't instigate it!" I said to the cat.

I looked back at Mirage.

"For Irene's sake let go!" I said.

Mirage let go of my tail. I was getting irritated now. I wanted to talk to the demons so I walked through the portal in the wall and into the demons room. I walked around to look for them. I then spot Asch on some sort of throne and I hid behind a wall so I could spy on him.

"I am the prince of Deimos. My destiny is a great honor." Asch said to himself.

What is he talking about?

"My thoughts continue to betray me." He said to himself.

I turn around to go back to the room but it wasn't long until Rhys caught me eavesdropping.

"Crap..." I mumbled to myself.

"Why are you in here?" Rhys asked.

"I wanted to talk to Asch." I replied.

He sighed.

"You're nervous to go up to him?" Rhys asked.

I thought for a brief moment.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"You can come with me." Said Rhys.

Him and I entered the throne room.

"Your mind wanders far too much these days." Said Rhys.

Asch stops wondering and looks at us.

"Uh... how long have you been there?" Asch asked.

"I just arrived. And Lu'pine Dottie wanted to speak with you." Said Rhys.

"Yeah... about your spirit.... it's been tugging on my tail lately." I replied.

Rhys looked at me and then he sighed.

"We can take care of that later." He said to me.

"Okay." I replied.

I walked out of the room but I stood behind the wall so I could eavesdrop.

"We all know you sit on that throne when you're lost in thought." Said Rhys.

"I watched my father ponder in this manner for as long as I can remember. Even... that angel used to do the same thing." Said Asch.

"Tell me, what's on your mind?" Rhys asked.

There was silence for a moment.

"It's the caress princess Ava, queen Aphmau, Lu'pine's Melissa and Dottie, and human spirit Kawaii~Chan gave to us yesterday? Isn't it?" Rhys asked.

Asch looks at Rhys as his eyes widened.

"How do you know?" Asch asked.

"It's still on my mind as well. I didn't realize that such an action would have such a grasp on me like this." Said Rhys.

Ugh... the kiss from yesterday... can we please ignore that? Sweet Irene I regret it already!

"Do you think it's their magic?" Asch asked.

"Nope. It's your feelings." I thought.

"No doubt. My emotions have been compromised with thoughts of Ava and Dottie. But I know that Dottie has a boyfriend so I can't win her heart." Said Rhys.

Well... he does have the boyfriend part right. Asch thinks that it's a mind control tactic. Rhys said he can't tell but he thinks there's something else on Asch's mind.

Asch said that Rhys is his grandmothers sole pupil and asked him if she told him anything about the magic crisis. Rhys said no but he said that the mission he's suggesting has never happened before on Deimos.

Asch said that it happened a long time ago and that the royal family will pay in some way. What did he mean by that? Did the royal family do something to him that made him this way?

Asch got up from his throne and walked to the left exit. I was on the right exit. I just hope he doesn't see me.

"Rhys... do you like it here on Ee-arth?" Asch asked.

"I'd be lying if I said no. What about you?" Rhys asked.

"I think we need to learn everything we can about Ee-arth. Even if it takes longer than we hoped." Said Asch.

He walked out of the throne room and into the hallway. Thank Irene he didn't see me! I'm so lucky he didn't see me.

I ran to the portal in the wall and I found myself in the living room again. I walked back to my sleeping bag in Ava's room and I go to sleep. I noticed that it's 4 A.M. I'm so tired...