Chapter 118: The Free Fall

(Aaron's POV)

I woke up to the sun creeping into my window. My ears and tail twitched for a brief moment. I look at the wolf plush and I pat it's head. I change into my white shirt, blue jean pants, and white and black shoes. I put on my jacket that had the Lycan family symbol on it.

"Another day without Aph..." I said to myself.

I walked downstairs to see Lucinda making breakfast in the kitchen. It's been two weeks since I've been in her house. Two weeks since Aphmau and the others disappeared.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Pancakes and bacon." Lucinda replied.

I sit down at the table and Lucinda made me a plate of pancakes and bacon. Lucinda was in a red shirt with black pants and white shoes.

"Thanks for breakfast." I said.

"No problem." Lucinda said.

We ate our breakfast. I'm glad Lucinda let me stay at her place because now that my Ultima side has been exposed to the public, I've barely gotten the time to go outside and explore.

Besides, I'm positive a few people in the world have forgotten about the Ultima thing. It's been three months since the incident on Starlight Wonderland.

I heard the door knock. I open it up to see Garroth and Zane.

"Hey Aaron." Said Garroth.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"We got tickets to this free fall ride down near the fall festival. Wanna come?" Zane asked.

I thought for a moment. I want to go with them but I'm gonna have to hide my ears and tail. But hey, it's worth it.

"Sure." I replied.

"Okay. By the way, Gene is coming with us too. Meet you at the festival in 2 hours okay?" Garroth asked.

"Okay." I said.

~~2 Hours And 30 Minutes Later...~~

Me and Lucinda got ready for the fall festival. I was excited to ride this new ride that Zane and Garroth suggested to me. It's been awhile since I've had fun. I had my ears and tail hidden so I think I was good. I wasn't gonna get caught anyways.

Katelyn, Kim, Ghost, Garroth, Zane, Daniel, Maria, Rylan, and Gene were there waiting for us.

"Hey Aaron!" Said Katelyn.

"Sup." I replied.

"Aaron!" Said both Kim and Ghost.

"Glad you could make it." Garroth said.

"Thanks." I said.

"It didn't take us long. Except traffic slowed us down a little." Said Lucinda.

"Makes sense." Said Zane.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's ride the free fall ride!" Said Gene.

~~24 Minutes Later...~~