Chapter 79: Spending Time With Friends

(Aaron's POV)

I was a bit concerned about Aphmau today. She didn't answer the phone. She always calls right on time. I'm assuming that she's busy. As it sat on the guest bed, I started to think. Then I shifted into a small puppy. I curled up into a ball as a sat on the pillows of the bed. I heard someone open the door. It was Lucinda.

"Aaron?" She asked.

I hoped off the bed and I walked up to her.

"Sorry. I just wanna try to control this ability." I said.

She pats my head for comfort.

"It's fine." She said.

She stopped patting my head and she walked to the door.

"Lunch will be ready soon." Said Lucinda.

"Okay." I said.

~~45 Minutes Later...~~

Some time has passed and I shifted back into a human. Lucinda said she has her magic back because a friend of Ava's who knows magic made a potion for her and her friend teleported it into our world. I wish I knew his name. It didn't matter right now. Me, Lucinda, Zane, Garroth, Maria, Daniel, Kim, Ghost, and Rylan were all eating at the table. As we finished eating, we all sat at the couch.

"Okay let's see who's smarter. Dumb or dumber." I said.

I wanted to test Zane and Garroth's knowledge. I was gonna ask them a few questions.

"Who was the first president?" I asked.

"Umm..." Said Garroth.

"Umm, Abraham Lincoln." Said Zane.

Maria, Kim, Ghost, and Lucinda begin to laugh.

"What planet is closest to the sun?" I asked.

"Oh I know!" Said Garroth.

"Go." I replied.

"Umm... Mercury." He said.

"Yep." Said Lucinda.

"How many sides are there on the pentagon?" I asked.

Things were quiet for a moment.

"8." Said Zane.

"Yeah 8." Garroth added.

Me, Rylan, and Daniel laugh.

~~Some Time Later~~

A little bit has passed and we decided to go to the movies.

"So you guys really wanna watch the new IT movie?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean like, we did catch up on the first movie yesterday." Said Maria.

"True." Rylan added.

"At least we're all gonna have fun today so we don't stress about the others in the other world." Daniel said.

"You got that right." Said Garroth.

I look at Lucinda.

"Hey Lucinda, just for curiosity's sake, what did Melissa tell you on the phone earlier?" I asked.

"Just some stuff about magiks." She replied.

"Okay." I said.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go see this movie!" Said Zane.

"Okay!" Said both Kim and Ghost with glee.

We all enter the movie theater and get our tickets for the movie. I'm glad I'm spending time with my friends. Speaking of which, I wonder how Aphmau's doing...