Chapter 94: Losing A Bet

(Aaron's POV)

12 days since they've left. But I wondered where Lucinda went because she wasn't in her potion room. Speaking of which, she gave her staff and update because she wanted to make it a foldable staff. I went back into her potion room and she was there!

"Lucinda?" I asked.

She quickly turns around to look at me.

"Y-yes?" She asked.

"Where were you?" I asked concerned.

She looked away for a brief moment and then she looked at me. It's almost like she's hiding something from me.

"Nowhere." Said Lucinda.

"Okay?" I replied.

I walked off.

~~Time Skip~~

4 hours have passed and me, Lucinda, Garroth, Zane, Daniel, Rylan, and Maria we're in the living room.

"You guys wanna make a bet?" Maria asked me, Daniel, and Rylan.

We all agreed on it. Maria holds $200 in the air.

"This is $200. If you can catch it only using your head, it's all yours." Said Maria.

She puts it up to the door and Rylan is up first.

"Alright 3, 2, 1–" She says but Rylan bangs his head on the door.

We laugh.

"I didn't even drop it!" Said Maria.

~~3 Minutes Later...~~

Daniel was up next.

"Alright ready? Daniel's up guys." Said Maria.

She drops the $200 and Daniel hits his head on the door but he misses the money. He hit his head too hard on the door and he got a bruise on his forehead.

"Daniel! Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine." He replied.

I didn't care that we just lost a bet, but that sure was funny. But if Aphmau did that, she would have been surprised by it. Speaking of Aphmau, I wonder how she's doing...