Chapter 9: The Decision

(Aphmau's POV)

Ava and the 5 demon boys left the room. Finally, I can eat something. We cook some pizza and begin to eat it. But Dottie begins to ask us something.

"Wait... so... we're just gonna stay here until the potion wears off?" She asked us.

"Umm..." Melissa said.

There was silence for a few seconds.

"Well one things for sure, we can't sleep in the garbage." I add.

"True... by the way, Dottie ever since what happened at Starlight, how've you been doing?" Kawaii~Chan asks her.

"Well... I least I knew how Aphmau felt being under one of those horrible forever potions. But since then I noticed that Katelyn has barely gotten any sleep. So I studied and practiced sleeping magic. Just so I could help with Katelyn's condition." Dottie explained.

"Oh. That's nice. It's nice you're helping Katelyn." Melissa replied.

"Thanks." Dottie said.

"But are you all sure about this? I mean one demon was enough. But 5??? That's a bit overkill." Kawaii~Chan said.

"I don't know... I'll need time to think about it." Melissa replied.

"Okay." I said.

I noticed Melissa's phone plugged into the wall.

"Melissa? You had your phone on you this whole time?" I asked her.

"Yeah. But it was at low battery. So I was gonna plug it in but then that potion took affect on us and that's how we ended up here." She explained.

"Oh. That explains it." I reply.

I finished my pizza and looked at Melissa's phone percentage. It was at 56%. Just enough for me to call Aaron.

"Hey Melissa?" I ask.

"Yeah?" She replies.

"Can I call Aaron on your phone?" I ask her.

"Sure." She says.

I try to call him but I believe the WiFi is low right now. I walk outside of the apartment building and try to call him. I hear his voice on the other line.

"Hello?" He said on the phone.

"Hi Aaron!" I say back.

"Aph!! Are you okay? We've all been worried about you." He said.

"I'm okay. But I don't think this world we're in has magic. So I guess we're gonna have to stay here until the potion wears off." I explained.

"Oh... so... does this mean...?" He says.

"Yeah... a few nights without you." I reply.

"Well... take care of yourself. Okay?" He asks.

"I will. I love you Aaron." I said.