Chapter 52: A Hot Tub

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

We had just entered the demons room. I had a giant pencil. Melissa, Aphmau, Ava, and Dottie have giant pencils too. We start walking, but I really wanted to know what Aphmau heard.

"Aphmau? What did you hear when you eavesdropped on the demons?" I asked her.

She looked at me thoughtfully.

"Well... they think I'm the queen of werewolves." She said to me.

I giggle.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep." Said Aphmau.

I look at Ava.

"So... were just gonna explore this room?" I questioned.

"Yes. When we see those idiots, we're gonna stab them with our stabby pencils and demand answers." Ava told me.

I sighed.

"Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau~Senpai, Melissa~Chan, Dottie~Chan, and Ava~Chan aren't playing around this time!" I said.

I realized something.

"Wait... why am I speaking in third person again? Ugh, never mind." I said to myself.

"Again?" Ava asked.

"It's something she used to do since high school, and ever since me, Melissa, Dottie, and her went to Starlight, she stopped and started speaking in first person." Aphmau explained.

"Oh yeah, the good old days." I said.

Ava walks forward. Me, Aphmau, Dottie, and Melissa follow her.

"I need to be an adult! We've been possibly ignorant so far because we've been distracted by the fact that they're sexy, and I—" Ava explains but something catches Ava's eye.

She gasps and enters the room. Me, Melissa, Dottie, and Aphmau enter the room as well.

Ava eyes sparkle up as she drops her giant pencil. Aphmau, Dottie, Melissa, and I all drop our giant pencils too as our eyes widen.

It was some sort of hot tub room. Little mini waterfalls were falling from the roof.

Ava begins to tear up with joy.

"This is the most beautiful hot tub I've ever seen!" Ava said as she cried with joy.

I now have a shocked look on my face.

"Wait. They had a hot tub and they didn't tell us?!" I exclaimed.

We take walk towards the giant hot tub. Ava stares at the water. She giggles.

"Wait, aren't we gonna find the demons?" Melissa asked.

"Screw finding those guys. I'm sure they won't mind us using their hot tub. After all they stayed in my house! I deserve this." Said Ava.

She begins to take off her clothes. She placed her shirt, shorts, stockings, and shoes by one of the giant pillars.

She was in her bright purple bra and in her bright purple and white striped undies.