Chapter 112: Having Fun

(Dottie's POV)

Things have been going swell for us. I'm happy that we're having fun at the carnival and that Ava's happy. It's been awhile since I've had fun anyways.

I looked at Ava as she was playing baseball toss. She knocked down a bottle and she won a cheeseburger cat plushie. She then stuffed it in her backpack.

Asch then tried to attempt at it but he just kept missing. Leif tried too but he kept missing as well. He then picked up Kawaii~Chan and threw her at the game.

"OH MY IRENE! KAWAII~CHAN!! ARE YOU OKAY?!" I exclaimed as I rush over to her.

She left me silent. As she slowly got up, she grabbed the baseball and gave Leif the death stare. She then started throwing the baseballs from the game at him.

"REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Kawaii~Chan yelled as she threw the balls at Leif.

She then stopped and we walked away from the game. Ava then looked at her phone.

"Huh, Lorelei will be here soon." Said Ava.

Rhys looked at her.

"What does that mean?" He asked.

Ava turned around to look at Rhys.

"It means... we have time for one more game!" She said.

I smiled. I then saw Asch, Noi, and Leif walk over to us with corn dogs. Aphmau and Melissa looked paranoid.

"Uhh... Aphmau? Melissa? Where did they get those corn dogs?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"From those kids over there." Melissa replied.

"We tried to stop them." Aphmau added.

Ava then told us to follow her. I just hope this next carnival game doesn't go south.