Chapter 104: Lady Bish's Past

(Aphmau's POV)

Day 15. I hope Aaron is alright. Besides he could never forget about me. Well, he kinda did once thanks to that Celestial Cannon Michael made. I began to have a weird dream.

~~Dream~~

As I open my eyes, I find myself in the dark room once again for like... one... two... okay maybe fourth time. No wait I think it was the fifth.

"You've come back for more answers?" The voice that sounded like Rachel Lycan asked me.

"Yes." I replied into the darkness.

Things were quiet for a moment.

"What do you want to know now?" The voice asked me.

"I want to know more about Lady Bish. What caused her to become so sly? What caused her to have such a 'Wolf-in-sheep's-clothing' personality?" I asked.

The voice sighed.

"You want to know about Lady Bish's past?" The voice asked me.

"Yes." I said.

"Well, you see, her father came from another realm and somehow made it into the realm of Deimos in search for Forever Emeralds. He then met a woman who he liked and then the two had a child. At day the man would make his daughter happy, but at night we would be stealing Forever Emeralds. Some Deimos citizens called him 'The Emerald Theif'." The voice explained to me.

"Okay. But what does this have to do with my question?" I asked.

Light glows from above my head and it shifts into the golden and wavy blue striped orb. It falls into my hands.

"Just asked it what you want to know and you'll get your answer." Said the voice.

"What was Lady Bish's past like?" I asked the orb.

White light glows from the orb and the light surrounded me and then it faded and I found myself in the woods of Deimos and a small cottage was near by.

"This is obviously a memory so they can't see me." I said to myself.

I entered the small house and a demon with light gray horns and yellow long hair and light blue eyes while wearing a brown peasant dress was laying down on a couch.

That must be Lady Bish's mom.

A smaller demon with blonde short hair and blue eyes with black horns while wearing a purple dress entered the room with a small cat doll.

"Do you recognize that demon?" The voice asked me.

My eyes widened. That was Lady Bish as a child.

She then looked at a silhouette of a man. She walked over to him.

"Papa?" She asked.

"Not now sweetie. Daddy's in a hurry." Said the man's voice who sounded way too familiar to me.

"That's..." I say.