Chapter 69: Shopping With Demons

(Melissa's POV)

We just arrived at the mall with the demons. Thank Irene they hid their horns and put their human clothes on! Kawaii~Chan and Dottie were with me just incase something would go wrong. We stopped in front of the grocery store.

"Here." Said Pierce.

"That wasn't a far walk at all." Rhys said.

"We could have gotten here faster you know." Leif said as he looked at Rhys.

"Of course we could have. But look around you." Rhys said.

We see people walking in the store.

"Humans seem to prefer to walk, to do anything else out of the norm would cause panic." Rhys said.

Asch turns to him.

"But how do we know?" Asch asked.

"Don't you recall when Leif jumped out of the window with Ava?" Rhys questioned.

Leif smiles.

"Oh yeah, that was fun." Leif said.

Those words reminded me of what happened when me, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, and Dottie started chasing after Leif.

"No it wasn't. Cause if I recall when you did that, me and my friends ran after you for 10 minutes straight and our true natures got exposed on accident." I said to him.

"True." Dottie said.

"Said the Lu'pine who's in love with a witch." Kawaii~Chan said.

"Well yeah, Lucinda is a witch." I said.

Rhys looks at me surprised.

"Wait... your friend in your world is a witch?" He asked.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Then that must mean she has magic." Rhys said.

"She used to..." I said.

"Oh, did she lose her magic?" Rhys asked.

"Well... kinda. Thanks to that Celestial Cannon, she can no longer use magic." I told him.

Rhys thought for a moment. And then he looked at me.

"I think I might be able to craft a potion for your friend that can help her get her magic back." Rhys said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive." Rhys replied.

"Okay, but stay focused and use Earth's methods of travel." Dottie explained.

"Well, I prefer our method of travel." Pierce said.

"We need to follow Ee-arth customs. Now come, we must use this Mo-ney to exchange for the ingredients listed." Rhys said.

He enters the grocery store and Dottie follows him. The demons, me and Kawaii~Chan follow as well.