Chapter 108: Are We Ready?

(Dottie's POV)

I wanted to know what happened to Melissa in the bathroom. She looked uneasy and she was blushing bright red. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around to look at me.

"Melissa? What happened in the bathroom?" I asked her.

"You wanna know?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

Things were quiet for a moment.

"Pierce was in the bathtub with me." She said.

Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan heard what she just said. My eyes widened and stood up from my sleeping bag.

"WHAT?!?!?!" I shrieked.

"He was the last one to take a bath and I was in there so he must've snuck in by that portal in the wall next to the shower." Melissa explained.

I started to get angry. How could he do that?! Bathing with a werewolf like Melissa?! But poor Melissa though...

"Did he clean you a little bit or something?" Aphmau asked.

"Yeah.... just my back, stomach, and hair. Nothing else." Melissa said.

"That's it! I'm gonna talk to him!" Said Kawaii~Chan.

"Me too!" Aphmau added.

Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan exited the bedroom. I see Ava by the bathroom door.

"OH! Hey Ava.... how much of that did you hear?" Melissa asked.

"Enough..." Said Ava.

She walked back into the bathroom. I started to comfort Melissa. Even though she's a lesbian, I felt pretty bad that she was in the bathtub with a demon...

~~6 Minutes Later...~~

I stopped comforting Melissa and then she and I walked into the living room and Ava, Aphmau, and Kawaii~Chan were talking to Leif, Asch, and Pierce. Melissa and I sat down on the couch.

"You can't do that, okay? W-why would you do that??" Aphmau asked.

Aphmau and Pierce talked for a tiny bit. She told him to never to something like that again because it made Melissa very uncomfortable. And he promised to never bath with Melissa like that again.

Ava places her hand on her face and then she stopped.

"Alright, listen. We're going to be going to the fall festival. Do you guys remember Lorelei?" Ava asked.

"Yes!" Said me, Melissa, Kawaii~Chan, and Aphmau.

"Yes." Said Pierce.

"Of course we do." Asch added.

"Who?" Leif asked.

I sighed.

"Well, she decided that she's going to go out and try to kind of meet Lorelei's new friends there. Some of those friends are old acquaintances of hers..." Said Aphmau.